[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I read this text messages over and over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
Why do I read these texts over and over? I have about 5 text messages, each from a different girl basically friend zoning me.

I just re-read them over and over from time to time just wondering how things could have been different or what I could have done. The pain is great when I re-read these and I basically have to cry myself to sleep otherwise I will keep rereading them.

How do I get over this shit? My life feels like crap.

Also, is it a possibility that I am depressed? I hate to admit depressing because I feel like it is some sort of "cowards" condition. I don't want to be afflicted by it but I feel I may be.

Does anyone have any insight? I can't bring myself to delete these messages.
>>
>doesn't tell us what's wrong with you, or even what these girls said
>expects us to fix your life
>>
>>16990497

No anon the problem is 100% you put women on pedestals. You try to befriend them, you think you're too forward if you ask them out, whatever. The point is you instantly idealize this fake world where these girls are perfect. The odds that they are shitty people is massive.

The solution for you anon is to go out on dates, lots of them. You'll learn from experience just how shitty, boring, bland, and cunty women can REALLY be and how most of them are.
>>
>>16990505

What do you mean what they said?

Its all just friend zoning so its all essentially the same. Basically, "I am not ready for a boyfriend right now."

>>16990513
I try not to put them on pedestals but its very hard to deal with women when you are dealing with them from a position of... weakness. I feel like I am at a disadvantage in every situation when dealing with women.
>>
5 fucking girls? In what time frame? You might be the friendzone king.
>>
>>16990497
You're obsessed. I also get obsessed and the only thing that works for sure is another obsession. But this isn't really healthy I don't think. I think it would be ideal to not obsess over things like this but i haven't found out how to do that yet. At least maybe choose positive obsessions like exercise or learning something constructive?
>>
>>16990497
>How do I get over this shit?
I have a thought. Why don't you go do something about the friendzoning and then you will stop reading the text messages with fear and instead read them as "the first step towards bettering myself."

You're rereading them because you have unfinished business - namely making yourself into a man who doesn't get friendzoned.
>>
You really shouldn't be so emotional :) Don't dwell on what could've been, because if it's that painful to you, you're kind of just beating yourself up. If girls friend zoning you bothers you that much, take steps to improve. Learn to be more confident and charismatic, read books on it if its that important.And also (in case you are like this) don't be so sad or angry, try to keep a smile on your face, and be as relaxed and understanding of the human heart as you can be, but if you feel you are depressed, dont worry about being a coward, you should probably get it checked out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.