[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oblivious or just over analyzing? 4 days ago a group of 4 of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Black_background-4.jpg (157 KB, 6250x3646) Image search: [Google]
Black_background-4.jpg
157 KB, 6250x3646
Oblivious or just over analyzing?

4 days ago a group of 4 of us left the building (2 Other guys and this girl) and were walking and as we were about to go our separate ways she commented about how she was cold, and I had the only coat out of the group.

Note: I have seen her looking at me from a distance, and she has sat near me when a lot of other spots were open.
>>
>>16990146

if you want to make a move, go for it. if you dont, dont.
>>
>>16990155
I am gonna do something soon. Just trying to gauge her interest though, and she seems to be somewhat interested, though not as obvious as others
>>
>>16990146
for sure a missed opportunity.

Wouldn't necessarily say oblivious but have you ever talked with her. Do you know anything about this girl?

It's not too late to take a chance with her. Just pay attention to her next time if that's the case.
>>
>>16990164
Figured, at least its not like I realized months later. Still see her ~3 times a week. Usually stuck alone with her for 20 minutes twice a week prior to class.
>>
>>16990172
Dude!!!

Use that 20 minutes to talk to her. About anything and everything. Bullshit about whatever. You have a perfect time slot to talk plus you get to see her 3 times. Make all those times count if you do want to be around her more. Guarantee if you play it all right, you could snag her number next time.
>>
>>16990192
Yea, it's just that I am quite awkward socially, and usually very quite in public.

And Yea I'll try at least to speak to her a bit more than the slight awkward conversation we had the other day
>>
Invite her out to coffee. That way, you can gauge her interest durning a "sort of date". If it goes well, ask her out for a real date. If it doesn't, well then two friends went out for coffee.
>>
File: 245_s.gif (54 KB, 481x200) Image search: [Google]
245_s.gif
54 KB, 481x200
>>16990213
Big trick I learned, but you gotta be careful. It's only funny and works for so long...

Some girls love self-depreciation comedy. If you can be confident enough to call yourself out on shit and still able to hold a conversation, you can use that as a guide to start talking.

Own your weirdness and ask her for her number to be texting buddies. I'm sure you might do better through text than in person.

If she likes you too, she may own up to her own weirdness and such.

If a girl likes you enough to even be friends, it means she's willing to try something new. Own that shit. Even if you just become good friends. Millions of people in the world to oogle over and she's giving you a shot.

Own that awkwardness bro.
>>
>>16990248

True. True, I tend to call my self out on shit in conversation all the time.Including during that awkward conversation with her just prior to my Medical Sociology class yesterday.

But, yea, once I get passed that initial wall with speaking I tend to open up alot and act myself
>>
File: Tinfive.gif (926 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Tinfive.gif
926 KB, 300x300
>>16990280

From one anon to another:

I believe in you. Good luck OP!
>>
>>16990312
Yep and I just remember that she has mentioned that she was very shy in High School and is only recently coming out of her shell, so I guess that is a decent sign for me at least
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.