[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I got my first blowjob ever, and I couldn't finish.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: PAUL GAUGUIN.jpg (463 KB, 1035x387) Image search: [Google]
PAUL GAUGUIN.jpg
463 KB, 1035x387
Hey guys, I got my first blowjob ever, and I couldn't finish. She kept going for like 20 minutes or something, but I just couldn't finish. My girlfriend's tits were out and everything, but for some reason, I couldn't come. Any advice?
I'm a virgin, by the way.
>>
>>16990140
some girls just cant get me off via oral, others i cant last more than 5 minutes with. perhaps your gf needs to refine her technique
>>
We're you nervous? Do you masturbate regularly? How rough do you masturbate?

If you masturbate, over time people start going rougher. You grip harder and get used to rougher sensation. Then, when real sex happens, it's a lot gentler than what you're used to, and not enough stimulation to bring you to orgasm.

Avoid masturbating or deliberately only masturbate gently, and you will re-acclimate to the softer sensation, and then it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>16990140
Chill out, you were probably just nervous. Also, if you're the type of guy who masturbates with a tight death grip on your dick, that can cause desensitization.
>>
>>16990140

i have literally never come from oral sex. the best i had is a good handjob with their mouth doing some work on the end. if it syour first blowjob, i doubt its her most experienced one. girls often dont know hwo to jack it cuz they dont have cocks to figure it out with.

im a fag.
>>
>>16990140

This is kinda what it's like with a lot of people. Keep trying, give her encouragement, let her know what you like and don't like. Once she knows what buttons to push, she'll make you go off like a rocket.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.