[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here had an abortion or been with a gf who had one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1434419893952.jpg (52 KB, 540x688) Image search: [Google]
1434419893952.jpg
52 KB, 540x688
Has anyone here had an abortion or been with a gf who had one? Did you regret it?
>>
Yes. No, but it probably marked the downfall of the relationship.
>>
>>16990109

yes and yes. but i probably would have regretted it just as much if i hadnt, because thats also a big life changing thing.

its like trying to decide which hand to chop off. one of them has to go, but i need my right hand for most things. so id choose the left.

might regret that hwen i realize its my masturbation hand.

all that being siad, you have to remember that you CAN have a kid later in life. you cant undo the kid if you decide to keep him
>>
>>16990109
I didn't but I watched my old roommate and his girlfriend freak out and drive down to PP to get one.

Guy was 35, she was 17. It was a chaotic mess. I don't think they regretted it cause less than 5 hours after they did that, they were back to fucking.
>>
One of my ex side chicks got an abortion. I paid for it. She was not interested in an abortion, but after about two months of me doing everything I could possibly think of to push her into doing it, she went through with it.

I only want children with my wife, when we're ready. I haven't spoken to the ex side chick in almost a year now, but she seems to have dropped out of college and is working at a gamestop back east. Not sure if the abortion had anything to do with it, but it may have.
>>
>>16990137
do you feel guilty for murdered your child and going against your natural instincts of motherhood?
>>
>>16990229

not really. i didnt consider it alive in a real sense. thing hadnt even had a chance to misgender itself yet.

natural instincts are pretty neat, but modern instincts are just as (if not more) important.

simply using protection goes against our natural instincts of motherhood now dont it?
>>
>>16990109
yes and no.
My current girlfriend had an abortion a year and a half ago.

We were in no position to have a child. EVen now we're both pretty sure we're going to marry each other. We do not want children.

There is no regret. It was not a sentient conscious human. It was a collection of cells that would eventually become a human, sure, but life is 100% non consensual.

If we weren't ready to provide this child with a top quality upbringing in a prepared, established home, we were running the risk of creating a living consciousness, that, without the full advantages we could potentially provide it in a more established home, could have amounted to a miserable, disenfranchised existance.

That, to me, is more cruel than killing a baby post birth, let alone when its a collection of dividing cells with no thought feeling or opinion.

We may never have children at all, on that note.
>>
>>16990241
so you are defective. modern instincts are not a thing, you just made that up to justify yourself for murdering your child. pretty pathetic of you.
>>
>>16990229
>>16990439
>your natural instincts of motherhood
> you are defective. modern instincts are not a thing,

go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>16990241
>misgender
>modern instincts
Are you always this full of shit or only after you get an abortion?
>>
I used to think people on 4chan where intelligent (at least some of them)

But why the fuck would you have a kid if the parents don't want the kid the first place. Sure the kid will be alive, nut be neglected and a burden for the parents.

Fuck you people are so stupid.
>>
>>16991356
>murder is the option
I can be lenient on a lot of issues. Abortion is not one of them. I dont care about the circumstances. Youre fucking killing your own child becuase YOU weren't responsible or smart enough to grow up. The kid will only be neglected if youre a shitty person/parent. Even if that is the case, that doesnt consistute taking away any chance of life at all. Why is it that when a pregnant woman is murdered it always seems much more tragic? Because TWO PEOPLE WERE KILLED, one of which didnt even get a chance at life. How can people justify murder? I always thought that has been looked down upon in a civilised society.
>>
>>16991421
Which is all fine in an utopia, but who pays for? Takes care off? These unwanted children?
>>
>>16991421
In the wild Aniamls kill their young if they become a burden.
History shows us humans have killed off their young if they become a burden.

Is in not better, kinder on all parties, to kill the young before they've been born instead of them die of neglect, starvation or abuse?
>>
we need these children to grow up to become our future drug users and petty crocks.

If every women who couldn't cope murbered her young before they were born every neighbourhood would be a nice neighbourhood, that would be unethical as it would destroy aspiration and progress.

A middle class family would no longer be scared of underachieving and ending up in one of the poor part of town.
>>
>>16991421
A foetus isn't a kid. It's like a weed. It doesn't have feelings. If you wanna call abortion murder, ejaculating when you aren't planning on knocking up a girl is murder.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.