[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attracting The Wrong Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 500x350
Yo, /adv/. I've been trying to get out and get back into the dating game after splitting with my first serious gf. I've had a handful of girls that have wanted to go out with me recently but I eventually turn them down because they're not my type. And so I was wondering how you're supposed to attract a girl of a certain type. How do I present myself in ways that show that I'm looking for a specific type? Is turning down a string of potential partners all a natural part being single Pringle?

Alternatively, there's a QT in my anatomy class that I think I like and she openly compliments me and thinks I'm funny. Is that the case where I should start pursuing her if I think I want to?

Thanks
>>
>>16990019

you are being too vague and you know it
>how am i supposed to attract a girl of a certain type

hwo do you answer that without knowing waht that type fucking is?

that being said, lets pretend we did. think about the kind of girl yo uare attracted to. when you see other guys attracted to them are they like you? some sure, but for the most part there are completely different types of men attracted to the same type of girl.

pursue girls who interest you. turn down ones who dont.
>>
>>16990019
Its just chance.

Its meeting people until you meet your type.
IF you're getting dates and turning girls down, that tells me enough to say you arent a faggot so I dont have to fill you with be cooler bullshit advice.

So its just a matter of odds, and it really is pure mathematics.

Keep living your life normally, keep doign the things you do and liking the things you like, and most importantly keep yourself in situations where you meet new people.

Eventually you'll meet some girl who just likes you fine the way you are, and vice versa.

This could be an endeavour that will take a few years. Odds are wont happen tomorrow or next week.

Thats why by far the most important thing here is to all but forget about it and keep doing your you things.
>>
>>16990043
>>16990019

Ive a nasty habit for not reading the whole post and going off before seeing all of it, sorry:

>girl in class

Yeah, pursue, shes into it. Just dont expect it to work out. STill on the odds thing.

>Turning down string of partners normal?

Yes, because there are so many different compatibilities that go past initial attraction that it takes time together past that initial spark to even know if you're at all good together.

You sound like me 7 years ago.

I met my current gf who is likely to become my wife 2 years ago.

I had dates and flings with two other women the very month I met her.
>>
>>16990019
I think it is politic to entertain the affections of women in general to some degree
if you are known to bush girls aside suitors will start to thin out

and you can influence the kind of girl you attract, depending on what kind you want interested in you
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 699x808) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 699x808
>>16990043
I think I'll go with this. I met my ex just doing my thing, and the good was awesome, so I'll just keeping getting out and trying new things. I start college later this year, and I work in guest services, so I'm young and have plenty of opportunities for new people.

>>16990053
Interesting. How old are you?
>>
>>16990075
Im 28.
>>
>>16990075
Great story Mark

Now get hit by a drunk driver and stop blogging using JoJo
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 392x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 392x376
>>16990211
Nice trip, fag
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.