[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong to be angry here? >go to rave with gf >been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: spinning-top_518.gif (112 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
spinning-top_518.gif
112 KB, 500x210
Am I wrong to be angry here?

>go to rave with gf
>been dating two weeks since the event, had sex multiple times, hung out all the time during those two weeks
>get detained for being publicly intoxicated
>find out by my own gf last night (she was holding information from me) that while I was in jail she met up with some guy she knew before we were together
>he found her in the crowd, they danced, and she said he felt her up and tried to kiss her
>she said she didn't kiss him or do anything, just went with her friends
>find guys facebook
>some spic named edgar
>she still had him on messenger, last message was the first night of the rave
>basically saying he had a good time
>send a message from her FB telling him she's taken
>he responds with a thumbs up
I'm so fucking upset about this and she expects me to be okay with it. I'm not sure what the fuck I'm supposed to do in this situation since I though she liked me and I like her but this is bullshit.
>>
I'd dump her ASAP.
>>
You hang out with some real classy ladies.
>>
>>16990011

>mfw i dated a spic named edgar who goes to raves

but unless your gf has a penis i dont think its the same one.

that being said
>my gf saw a guy she knew
>he made a move
>she turned him down and went back to friends
>IM SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT THIS

wow what a tool you are
>>
>>16990020

I don't know if I can trust her word though.

I'm more upset that she didn't just ignore this persons requests to meet up when he was texting her and she knew I wasn't there with her.
>>
>>16990027

girls like to believe guys are legitimately just their friends. whether or not they truly believe that has yet to be truly known, but until women unanimously admit that they know that one guy is secretly into them, they will pretend that all the guys in their lives are just friends.

most of them are 'on the hook'. they are their 'back ups' etc.

when confronted with the chance to cheat on you she said she turned away. if you dont trust her, braek up with her, cuz you are in a position in life where that is unfortunately important to you.
>>
>>16990027
Dude, she went out, had fun, made the best of her night, and didn't fucking cheat on you. She also went out of her way to tell this guy she's taken. You're being possessive.
>>
Seriously dude? Stop being a fag, sounds like she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>16990040

I told him she was taken using her FB account.
>>
File: 1389075398488.jpg (30 KB, 620x427) Image search: [Google]
1389075398488.jpg
30 KB, 620x427
>>16990011

>I'm so fucking upset about this and she expects me to be okay with it.

You're being a fucking chode.

She danced briefly with an old acquaintance but then he got weird so she left.

She did the completely right thing and you're being an asshole. Move on, grow up.
>>
Lol, a racist, irresponsible drinker with massive insecurity issues. Quite the prize.

Trashing aside, you're caring too much. The fact that you even messaged this guy is a huge show of weakness and by now she sees you as what you are: someone she can use and throw away.

Your only hope is to break it off first and hope by some miracle that she wants to stay with your needy, neurotic ass but otherwise, you're stuck bud. Good luck with life.
>>
File: 1439288957084.png (903 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439288957084.png
903 KB, 640x480
>>16990011
>rave

congrats on having a cum dumpster gf, she is most likely cheating and lying to you.
>>
File: 1386491344585.png (279 KB, 675x581) Image search: [Google]
1386491344585.png
279 KB, 675x581
>>16990027

>I don't know if I can trust her word though.

If you don't trust her then you shouldn't be dating her.

>I'm more upset that she didn't just ignore this persons requests to meet up when he was texting her and she knew I wasn't there with her.

So she's not allowed to meet with anyone if you're not there? You're an asshole, dude.

If you want someone who's going to let you dominate and control every aspect of their lives get a fucking dog. You're a grade A tool, buddy.
>>
>>16990045

She has lied to me (there's this guy friend named jesse who she swear she is unattractted to and she told me he was gay when it turns out he isn't), she withheld this important piece of information from me and personally I find it so disrespectful. I was always nice to her, careful with my words because I wanted her to feel happy and beautiful. I want our sex life to be amazing. I tried everything to just be the Mr. Right, surprising her with gifts and making time to hangout. but of course, something about me still isn't good enough for this person.
>>
>>16990059
Edgar pls fuck off
>>
>>16990011
>go to a dance festival
>take drugs
>cheat on your GF with strangers
>get sent to jail
>your girlfriend starts fucking spics

wake the fuck up man, you like an indecent life
if you keep living like you are, bad things will keep happening to you and the people around you
>>
>>16990060
Please marry me, I feel that I need someone like this
>>
By doing these things to me she's not showing me any appreciation or that she really sees me as her lover and protector.

I talk to her about it too and she just says "I don't wanna fiiiiight". I tell her I feel terrible and bad. She makes me feel bad. I like her but I don't want to this to end our relationship but it probably will. And she thinks that's okay. I gave up a lot my self for this person too. I'm not usually one for relationshits but this time I wanted to try and it's just not going good.
>>
>>16990011
What the fuck is the matter with you man? You are lucky you managed to snag a girl that has enough self respect and respect for you to keep her legs shut, especially at a rave where everyone is likely getting drunk and doing drugs.

Keep that fucking insecure attitude up and you're going to lose her lol
>>
>Rave
>Dating this caliber of woman
>Blaming the guy
>Getting so fucked up you get arrested

I'm sorry, but you need to re-evaluate your life choices. For one, your girlfriend does not respect you. Raves are trashy, and you need to grow up a little. Dump your girlfriend, because this won't go anywhere.
>>
>>16990040
Unless she's lying. Sometimes people do that.
>>
OP here.

I'm breaking up with her tonight. She gets off work at 1. I'll ask her to come to my place, I have a surprise. Then I'll just load off on her. I'm done. From the beginning she was always making me feel uneasy and never respected me. She teased my penis for fucks sake. All she could ever do is talk about how she had a bad relationship with her ex and broke it off because he "didn't care about her" and was too "controlling"

Well, she meets someone who actually gave a shit about her but never thought to return the favor. Love is unconditional right? I mean every single action was always initiated by me, I had to hold her hand the whole fucking way..

ugh.
>>
You're fucking crazy.
>>
>>16990011
sounds like shes a *drum roll* HOE
>>
>>16990188
Hahaha small penis syndrome! It all comes out. OP I'd a retarded insecure faggot with a small dick. It all makes so much sense.
>>
>>16990657
that's not OP m8
>>
File: 20160331210628.png (315 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
20160331210628.png
315 KB, 640x640
>>16990046
Ya dub dubs, that shit don't fly. Pretty paranoid to be honest.
>>
>>16990657
This, OP is a needy cunt
>>
>>16990011
Sounds like she didn't actually do anything. I'd be a little pissed at Edgar. But no harm no foul.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.