[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /adv/ Recently I've been having increasingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
I need help /adv/

Recently I've been having increasingly frequent romantic/sexual thoughts about my best friend, but we're both guys. It's gotten to the point where I want to try "experimenting" with him but I'm not sure of his sexual orientation (he's never been one to talk openly about it). I want so badly to be more than friends but I also don't want to end up making things weird between us by misjudging the situation.

Wat do?
>>
>>16989891

hot.

truth be told, you might not be feeling legitimate sexual attraction. maybe yo uare more self aware, but a lot of guys get these weird confusing feelings and dont realize that htey just want to feel closer to other dudes, and they have strong love type feelings. but love does not equal romance as family has taught us, and it certainly doesnt equal sex as family has taught us.

sometimse these feelings just mean you wanna cuddle with your bro, kiss him on the cheek, or what have you.

or maybe im wrong and ur a flaming ufcking faggot. who knows.

hwo long have you known him that you dont know his orientation? this next one might be a weird one, but could i see a picture of you? i can get a better feel of how you approach this hwen i know what you look like.

if you are afraid to post it please send it to
[email protected]
>>
File: 1381897047772.jpg (170 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
1381897047772.jpg
170 KB, 801x1200
>>16989891

>Wat do?

If you attempt a sexual relationship with him and he says no your friendship will be permanently weird. That's a face.

If you attempt to have a sexual relationship and he is also interested then there is a small chance you could cultivate a relationship with him but, if you break up your friendship would also be over.

If you're asking if there's an easy way out of this there isn't. Anything you do will either be painful or a risk. Make up your own mind because we can't do it for you.

Either take the risk or don't. That's what life is.

Good luck.
>>
>>16989897
I don't see why a picture is necessary
>>
>>16989917

no man (or person) really is created equal. you may notice the cute little twink getting a hot gf, and a big bad manly man getting a hot gf, and an ugly guy getting a gf. they all got that gf in three completely different ways.

likewise, your approach here should be totally tailored. a picture of you is the starting point. more information about your relationship will help. with all the right information, mixed with the right approach, you might stand a chance not only making a move, but also salvaging the friendship if he is not interested.

but it really just depends on all the different factors.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 784x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 784x762
>>
>>16990035

>just bumping instead of responding to existing posts

this is why no one wants to give advice anon.
>>
>>16990035

if ur not even goign to elaborate on the nature of the relationship how can we help you? all the posts have been 'give us some follow up information' and instead you just bump and talk about how you wont send a pic.
>>
>>16989891
Get him really drunk and fuck him in the ass you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>16990067
Thanks anon
>>
>>16990056
Tell me what exactly you want me to elaborate on and I will
>>
>>16990081

your fucking relationship. for example like i said

>hwo long have you known him that you dont know his orientation? this next one might be a weird one, but could i see a picture of you? i can get a better feel of how you approach this hwen i know what you look like.

but you know what? dont bother. this woulda been really fun, but geez if you cant even get this thread going i doubt you will be able to use any advice we give you.

good luck.
>>
>>16990089
Okay, thanks for the help
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.