[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, how do you make a girl become your sex slave willingly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 249x203
/adv/, how do you make a girl become your sex slave willingly? Or failing that, how to get a BJ?
>>
Social skills
>>
>>16989735
It's more fun when they are not willing
>>
I find that giving her 10 or so orgasms in a single session tends to work well.

More generally, the goal is to send her into subspace. But that's tough to pull off without using some form of BDSM, and if you were doing that then you wouldn't be asking this question. An epic string of orgasms is the next easiest.
>>
>>16989794
You better jump on it then
>>
>>16989794
You will go to prison no matter what if you make someone into your sex slave; that shit is illegal.
>>
>>16989803
good observation
>>
>>16989803
Not if they consent. That's why I need you guys to give serious advice.
>>
>>16989735
you'd need great charisma, worldly riches, and social power
>>
>>16989818
In that case, anyone have access to lige's cheat codes?
>>
>>16989814
Ok. Srs advice.
Go to a counselor. Why do you want a sexslave specifically? There are plenty of girls with high labidos and few limits. You just have to search for them. But, you will never have full control over any human being because they will always want some form of indepence. Being enslaved doesn't go over well with anybody.
>>
Ok then how do I get a BJ?
>>
>>16989840
get a gf. take her on dates. be loving and caring and a good bf. and then lead her into whatever sexual act you want.
>>
>>16989735

>how do you make a girl become your sex slave willingly?

Before or after you cure your crippling autism?
>>
>>16989848
Ok. To get a gf, I've already tried being a "nice guy". Didn't work. I've tried being a bad boy. Didn't work. Recently I've been trying to be a genuine nice guy. I've taken inspiration from those harem anime protagonists who seem to get all the girls. Must be something in the way they behave.
>>
>>16989857
Dude, this is /adv/. If you don't have anything constructive to say then GTFO
>>
>>16989858
>>16989858
ok. then look for other reasons why girls dont like you. are you selfish? uninteresting? going no where in life? cruel? rude? microagressive? passive agressive? depressing? not self respecting?

look at yourself in the mirror and ask, "is this the type of person that others would want to date?" then fix any qualities that are a turn off for most ppl
>>
>>16989870
I was rude and cruel a few months. I've been trying really hard to be nice to others. Otherwise, I'd say I'm a pretty decent guy. I groom regularly, exercise often, take an interest in a wide variety o topics and so on and so forth
>>
But seriously, any of you anons know any good sex slave traders? Preferably cheap, I'm not made of money
>>
Ok ok, no more talk about sex slaves. But c'mon please help me get at least a friend with benefits
>>
Figure it out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.