[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've figured out a plan I am really in love with. I bet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've figured out a plan I am really in love with. I bet a lot of you could play too:

5 year suicide.

Commit suicide over the course of 5 years:
years 1 and 2. Drink heavily. Drink whenever you want, whenever you feel nervous or sad or angry or bored. Do not care where it lands you. But also read, watch films, hang out with friends or the friend that is yourself, make something interesting, commits crimes that are fun etc. All things normal people can get done when they are normal drunks easily. You can probably even work a min wage job or get welfare

Years 3-4: Heroin. Sleep in a gutter. Reject all wonderful help from social workers. be dirty. never work a day for them. never help any of them get fucking rich. find out the illusions. reject everything and yourself.

year 5. Die this year.

Why not? Soon you'll be 30 or something, and just working somewhere terrible with zero qts in love with you.
>>
>>16989718
I'm on year 3, so far I'm loving the results. The heroin is awesome, I'm probably gonna trade my smartphone for a few squares so bye-bye 4chin
>>
but anon I enjoy my job and come home and bang my qt every night.

I'm not rich but I have more fun getting blackout drunk once in awhile, not all the time.
>>
>>16989739
love it. go teach a fucking buddhist a thing or two or something bro
>>
There's no way you could go through the full course of this and not be full of regret. Shit would just suck and you'd suffer more this way.
Terrible plan
>>
>>16989810
at what point would you just feel regret? that would assume you have some sort of bearings, some sort of connection to something, ultimately a kind of morality, but some of us don't have that. Not that it is wrong to have, but sometimes you don't have a thing, you can't afford it, or you weren't born to it. I think living at all is regretful.
>>
>>16989819
Yeah, I did assume that you had some kind of morals. But I'm just speaking from experience, I went through 3 years of this kinda shit and know so many people that go/have gone through it. I didn't feel much of anything either, but I think I just tried not to without admitting it. The more it escalated the more disconnected I became, but there were always times where emotion that I denied seeped through. Just had way too much time on my hands not to think about it eventually, even if I was fucked up all the time. I knew what I was becoming and that I had hurt family and friends. It's always hard to imagine how you'll feel in a situation compared to how you'll actually feel when it happens. But I ended up just spending a long time trying to fix my life afterwards instead. Weird situation.. nothing made sense really. But yeah life sucks. Just gotta say fuck it and enjoy it all anyways without making stupid choices. things come together someday
>>
>>16989968
fix. what is there to fix? fix back to what? we don't come from anything worthwhile, there isn't some kind of family and friends to fix. because 1) we do our hardcore alcoholism and drugs while maintaining a good relationship or 2) we don't have family or friends in the first place.

really, 5 Year Suicide isn't even being immoral at all
>>
>>16989718
jesus, i've heard it's "pynchon lite" but was it really that bad?
>>
Why does it cost so much to die?
>>
>>16989718
There's a Nicholas Cage movie in which he manages that in one month.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.