[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I am wondering about something: Is Quadrosexuality a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 225x225
/adv/, I am wondering about something:

Is Quadrosexuality a thing? I heard it from my friend and she said that it was-is it true?

And if it IS a thing, what is it?

/lgbt/ is not answering about this, so I need your help...
>>
>>16989601
Does that mean you only are interested in quadrilaterals
>>
Sounds like bullshit.
>>
I don't know me and my friend got into this debate.
I never heard about it, so...
>>
>>16989605
She must be a real square
>>
>>16989619
There's not a whole lot of depth to her personality
>>
So does that mean quadrosexual is a real thing?
>>
>>16989601
Does it even matter? Less than 4% of the total US population even identifies as simply gay, lesbian, or bisexual.
>>
>>16989639
What is real? What do you define as real?
>>
i mean is it really a thing accepted by society and stuff
>>
>>16989627
She's very two dimensional.
>>
>>16989639
It sounds like a bullshit tumblr thing.
>>
>>16989601
Wait, did I miss some huge discovery where trisexuality (whatever it may be) was proven to exist, and now people are discussing quadrasexuality?

Or is your friend just having mouth diarrhea? I think it's the latter.
>>
>>16989652
No. I've never heard of it in my life. It sounds like that homestuck quadrant relationship shit.
>>
I don't think she is a type who goes to tumblr
>>
so everyone think it is bs, is that it?
>>
If your girl knows it's true then she should tell you what it is
>>
>>16989695
Sounds like their are four genders and that their aroused by all of them
>>
True or not, everyone here needs to fuck that girl!
>>
>>16989601
>Is Quadrosexuality a thing? I heard it from my friend and she said that it was-is it true?
She's attracted to playground equipment constructed from plastic tubing?
>>
I think the term would be quadsexual, not quadrosexual.
>>
>>16989601
What did your friend say it was, or how did she describe it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.