[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High school senior seeking advice. A douche nugget snapped my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160311_193545.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_193545.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
High school senior seeking advice.
A douche nugget snapped my purple pen for no reason, so I put the ink thing in his back pocket. By the end of the day his pants were ruined.

Should I offer to pay or should I tell him to fuck off?

His ass is purple. Lol
>>
Go on Judge Judy
>>
>>16989573
So you mean I shouldn't pay to fix his pants or replace them?
>>
>>16989579
Are you a chick?
>>
>>16989596
Dood here
>>
>>16989562
future virginia tech shooter right there lol. Im sure you are proud. Glad I dont have to be in the same area as you.
>>
Does he know you did it?
>>
>>16989688
Yes
>>
>>16989688
Nearly got in a fight over it. He didn't want to get suspended and lose his scholarships. Though.
>>
>>16989690
Are you stronger than him and everything
>>
>>16989698
Fuck the fuckwit, if you could just avoid him it would be alright imo
>>
>>16989699
He's a varsity running back with scholarships. I'm a varsity powerlifter. I'd lose probably
>>
>>16989704
He's in most of my classes>>16989704
>>
Tell him to fuck off.
100%
>>
obviously he was claiming the pen as his own by destroying it, so you graciously gave it to him

fuck the cunt. ruin his life by goading him into a fight, let yourself get beat up, take some nice photos of the resulting carnage and send a letter to every college he applies to telling them what happened and that he's an asshole and that you'll contact the SJW portion of their student body and make a big deal out of it if they accept him
>>
>play revenge prank on someone
>offer to compensate them for your prank

You'd be a huge cuck OP. Unless you're way wealthier than he is and he really needs the pants or something. I mean he can still use them as work pants or something, right?
>>
>>16990187
>send a letter to every college he applies to
Where would he get this information first of all? Second of all, it seems pretty extreme revenge for breaking a pen and beating you up for intentionally provoking him to beat you up.
>>
If he pays you back for the pen, pay him for the pants. But I bet he won't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.