[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people decide in less than a week that they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-8807843559553815836.jpg (168 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8807843559553815836.jpg
168 KB, 720x1184
How do people decide in less than a week that they don't want you anymore?
My ex and I went for a lovely getaway few weeks back, and literally a week after he left as if he never cared.

Bit of bg note: I suspected him of cheating on me with another girl. Anytime I mentioned why is he ditching me for her, he would get very feisty about it.
>>
>>16989555
SAme thing happened to me
>>
>>16989555
It's pretty obvious he did some shit behind your back and you should press him on it. Assuming that you're femanon btw. Try talking to some friends about it.
Just don't assume all the way. He obviously did something. I'm really sorry about what happened tho
>>
>>16989715
Yeah, I just don't get it. Especially if you really love them and they just leave you there with no answers. I really wonder if people who have different mindsets to mine have an answer to this...
>>
>>16989725
My friends really do not appreciate what happened, and we did see him leave our group of friends for the sake of that girl. He avoids me so much I haven't seen him since the break up, he blocked me on fb and probably considers me to be some sort of psychopath after I demanded answers...
>>
Welp, normies dont care that much, they just move on like nothing happen and you can really blame then because is an ideal attitude , you can believe that he had the idea in his mind since a lot time before so it wasn't random, i know he may have said that he loves you yesterday and today he doesnt, i know cause it happened to me as well and the only explanation is that one, he made up his mind a lot of time ago
>>
>>16989726
He might open up if he feels like it
Was your relationship going fine? Any fallouts in the past?

And for the second one, he obviously lost interest and fell for the girl. There's a chance he'll come crawling back to you but do not say yes, I had that experience just last month. He'll say he regrets it, etc. You're no psychopath. At this point I really think you should try to get over him. If that is you in the photo then you have a good chance of finding other guys. But for now just try to forget him and maybe stay single a while.
>>
>>16989745
Then why the hell did he not just say it straight away? I told him I didn't want him to sugarcoat anything and just be plain open with me. I mean, whats the point of watching someone fall for you day by day more and more and you not loving them, I just can't comprehend. He changed a lot over the past three months.
>>
>>16989759
Because he doesn't want to hurt you. This guy probably feels guilty as shit but he's being an ass about it. He's lost interest in you as far as I can tell. Try finding another guy
It sucks but that's what you need to do. I've been trying that for the past month. Still trying to get over her so yeah, hope it helps
>>
>>16989758
No, I dont think so.
We didn't have any fights, literally it was perfect, but then he did become very distant and it was very sudden.

I just didn't feel important to him anymore, and he started taking much care of himself much more than usual, going to the gym, asking for time to himself...

But he didnt know I had this bitch on Snapchat and that I knew he was lying he was doing something else with her than what he said he did, as in I caught him out lying a lot, knowing he is seeing her.

Anytime I would ask "Why are you doing this" he would just lose his shit at me.
>>
>>16989779
He definitely lost interest in you then. He's just moved on. It's a dick move by him but at this point you can't do much.
Just try getting over him at this point
You still feel the same for him, right?
>>
>>16989770
I think he hurt me more by actually lying and cheating than talking it out with me... It feels shit, but he now even avoids our common friends. Literally, he disappeared with that girl.
>>
>>16989779
Probably left because you're an obsessive cunt who was e stalking him
>>
>>16989787
Of course, I love him a lot and got very involved in the relationship, so it makes everything difficult. He is literally my first thought when I wake up and last when I go to sleep... So my whole day is fucked.
>>
>How do people decide in less than a week that they don't want you anymore?

because thats quickly you got ugly, fat, or boring.
>>
>>16989795
How was I stalking him, he should have made sure that his side bitch doesn't have me on Snapchat.
>>
>>16989791
Like I've said a few times now, distract yourself try to get over the guy. Talk to family, friends. Go out to some places. Escape for a while i guess
>>
>>16989795
I doubt OP is actually that though, i've had gfs just like that
>>
File: IMG_20151225_051611.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_051611.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>16989805
This is my selfie in the corner, I dont think I am fat...
>>
>>16989802
Relationships don't work when it's only one person trying to make shit work. It'll be a while to get over him.
>>
>>16989555
people can be selfish. this is good for you because it's a good lesson into how general society acts. just remember most people only care about themselves and get cocky quick when given the chance. most people are weak and take the easiest route when possible.

if your BF cheated on you, confront him and if he lies, break up. that's all I can say.
>>
>>16989826
Could he have felt restricted or suffocated?
>>
>>16989824
you're not fat. seems like a lot of make-up in the pic but you are beautiful!
>>
>>16989837
Man, desu, i doubt that. Didn't you say youse had a perfect relationship? I don't know if you're only telling your side but as far as what youve told me, it's his own fuck up for talking to another girl behind your back. He's meant to tell you things like that. You'll meet a lot more people. You'll be okay when you get over him imo.
>>
>>16989846
what the fuck, i meant to be honest
>>
>>16989846
Yeah. Literally within two days he completely went from hot to icebreg. I am afraid that this viper told him something or seduced him or anything. I just find it difficult to believe how quickly people change.

Getting over him is a priority. I try to focus on my assignments now.
Missing him doesn't fucking help though.
>>
>>16989862
Same thing happened with my gf and this fucker who seduced her. She came back crawling to me and crying but as of today I ended up leaving her.
I find it hard as well but it happens and it fucking sucks.

Your assignments are a distraction from him so it helps. Just try to hang around friends for a while you know, until you find someone. That stops when you get over him and sorry to say that i don't know how long it'll take
>>
>>16989555
They don't. Not unless something happens that's so big it makes the reason for their leaving clear.

>My ex and I went for a lovely getaway few weeks back, and literally a week after he left as if he never cared.
He was probably thinking about this for some ti e even before the trip.

>Bit of bg note: I suspected him of cheating on me with another girl. Anytime I mentioned why is he ditching me for her, he would get very feisty about it.
Aaaaaaand there we have it. I cannot say whether or not he was actually cheating -I simply don't have the information- but if he wasn't, then you pushed him away for nothing.
>>
>>16989862
>Literally within two days he completely went from hot to icebreg.
If he can so easily change, he sounds mentally ill. He was probably never in this 100% and kept you around out of convenience.

>I am afraid that this viper told him something or seduced him or anything.
No. He just doesn't give a shit about you. When you genuinely care about someone, you don't just get randomly seduced by other people or start believing in their bullshit lies. He was going behind your back to cultivate something with another woman.
>>
>>16989872
I never accused him. I was more like, "Oh, you are out with her, can I come too" or "Since you are with her now, can I join since I am nearby", this sort of stuff, and he always got mad about it, almost shouting at me, then my best friend and I started suspecting among each other. The colder he got I tried to be warmer to make up for it.

When I wanted to cancel the trip saying there is no point since he isnt even seeing me anymore (I paid for everything, he gave money back later for his part, so only I would have at a loss) he literally begged to go and apologised about seeing the girl, but the second we got back, everything went from bad to worse.
>>
>>16989872
>>16989875
Agree
>>
>>16989889
This guy's a fucken piece of shit for that
Better that he's gone now, if he ever comes back to you you reject him. He'll fuck up again
>>
>>16989893
Living the "lad life" he is, I guess...
>>
>>16989914
You'll find someone better. Just focus on your studies for now
>>
>>16989889
His turning sudenly cold doesn't reallly match up with his begging to go through with your trip together.

From how you've presented things here, yes, he was a douche prior to the trip, but something had to have happened during the trip, that made him decide you were toxic, and that better options lay OUTSIDE a relationship with you.

I understand if you want sympathy, but if you also want real advice, drop the filters and present ALL pertinent info on what happened during your trip.
>>
>>16989928
>His turning sudenly cold doesn't reallly match up with his begging to go through with your trip together.
It really depends on where they went and how much he wanted to go. I've seen several threads in my time here where guys have wanted to break up, but they already had a trip planned out with their soon-to-be ex. They stick around, generally, and pretend like nothing's wrong, just to go (and have someone there with them). But once it's over, they have no reason to stick around.
>>
>>16989928
Trip was literally amazing, "not a single care", as he said himself. I am not really looking for sympathy as such, rather actually to understand what happened. I cant comprehend. However, during the trip he did have moments, let's say we were chilling in our hotel and I wanted to hug him or cuddle or initiate something, he would literally tell me to get away from him.

Trip? I think he was just curious about the place we were going to and he knew he would fuck up his chance of going to that city if I cancelled the tickets.
>>
>>16989935
This what I genuinely think happened. He only apologised to stop me from making the cancellations...
>>
>>16989940

So, he used you for travel, after he no longer had any use for you as a GF?
That shit's so dank, I think I need to blaze a few.
>>
>>16989555
Well OP your ex either;
1. Thought about the relationship and something happen between the two of you. and it could be his OR your fault.
2. He/She has a lot on their plate and can't hold onto you.
3. He/she could just be a cunt?
>>
Protip: it was not decided in less than a week, actualy.
>>
>>16989555
>My ex and I went for a lovely getaway few weeks back, and literally a week after he left as if he never cared.
How long in advance did you plan the getaway?
I can imagine if it was all booked that he might wait until after you guys got back.

Alternatively it might be that after spending the time with you away that's what made him decide he didn't want that long-term.

I've been in and seen other relationships where the two people don't live together, and then after spending like a week in a hotel one or both decides that they don't want to live with that person.
>>
>>16989555
Hey sorry about what happened to you. I can't believe people on this board don't check digits anymore, but rest assured I have
>>
>>16989555
They don't decide in less than a week. He's been thinking about this for some time and either went on the getaway as a last test to feel out how he felt about you while you were alone and relaxing, or he had already planned to dump you beforehand and wanted to spend the getaway giving you a last good fucking before the kiss goodbye. (Even on /adv/ you see people planning this type of shit all the time.)
>>
Unless he's bipolar and hit a manic episode where he decided being with you was stifling his freedom (exactly what my ex did), he was definitely planning this before the getaway.

Move on. You're gorgeous, you'll find someone.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.