[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 26 years old and will be turning 27 in September. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: a1076145071_10.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1076145071_10.jpg
317 KB, 1200x1200
I'm 26 years old and will be turning 27 in September.

I've been Suicidal throughout my life and every now and then space out on wether there is a whole point to all this. I don't want to grow old and fragile, to see my father and mother die before me.
I have a good job, something I enjoy doing. I'm also financial stable. I don't have a girlfriend and am not really that keen on finding one either.

I've already experimented with DMT at home to escape from reality last year.

After looking into methods of killing myself I've come to the conclusion that poisoning myself is the most safest option.

I'm looking to purchase a specific plant which is fast acting and leads to heart failure.
The only thing I am really scared about is what lyes on the other side.

I want to know from your experiences. Wether it is suicide, depression, growing old,dealing with various methods.
>>
bump..
>>
Have you ever tried CBT or DBT? What about SSRIs, SNRIs, NDRIs, TCAs, and other assorted antidepressants? If you've tried all that, what about ECT, rTMS, and vagus nerve stimulation?

I've been going down the list of treatment options for years now and am currently getting my brain shocked. 20th treatment is on Monday, wheee!
>>
>>16989557
Im not on any depressants. I've heard a lot of things about them making things worse.

I think the state I am at the moment is fine.

Brain shocking? thats a thing?
>>
>>16989575
Antidepressants are a trade-off, but they usually end up making things better or do nothing at all. They're called *anti*-depressants for a reason.

Electroconvulsive therapy is where they shock your brain with electricity to get the depression out. (It actually works by increasing bloodflow to certain areas of the brain, or something, but I'm not a psychiatrist or a neurologist or whatever so I don't actually know.). And yup, it's a thing.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/electroconvulsive-therapy/basics/risks/prc-20014161

If you want your depression to go away, you have to go into treatment -- it doesn't really matter what.
>>
>>16989478
All you need is some pussy. That, my friend will help tremendously.
>>
>>16989622
Yes, because suicidal depressed people are so attractive to women.
>>
>>16989632
Maybe you just aren't attractive ;)
>>
I'll bet your some sort of musician. Don't do it, fight the urge. If they come after you, kill as many as you can. You have to go out like a gangster ass motherfucker.
>>
>>16989635
You do realize that if getting laid treated depression, that would be an actual medical treatment for it, right?
>>
>>16989650
I am a musician. Kinda.
>>
>>16989651
Are you retarded?
>>
>>16989478

>suicidal throughout my entire life
>somehow made it to 27 years old

thats not a thing.

>i dont want to experience life

too bad?

you arent going to kill yourself. if you wanted to you would have done it already.
>>
>>16989622
Getting laid does nothing.
All it really does is make me feel good for a specific moment in time and thats it.
Having a girlfriends can be nice but most of the experiences which I've had its just been a burden. I end up having to take care of the other half. No thanks.
>>
>>16989847 I think they are. Sex helps even out our hormones.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.