[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a thing for pregnant girls, girls who look pregnant(like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 7FTdfP0.jpg (496 KB, 2196x3324) Image search: [Google]
7FTdfP0.jpg
496 KB, 2196x3324
I have a thing for pregnant girls, girls who look pregnant(like when they have food babies and shit), and girls who are thicc and have a belly.

Is this fucked up? How do I possibly tell my girlfriend about this? She seems to really want to please me in any way possible but I still feel weird telling her. I told her about my impregnation fetish and she said "that's really weird" but not in a way where she seemed she would be against including it in the bedroom somehow.

Also if you have any nice pics feel free to share.
>>
>>16989338
>impregnation fetish

ITS NOT A FETISH IS LITERALLY THE REASON YOUR PENIS AND VAGINA EXIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAS THE ILLITERATES
>>
>>16989338
Pretty normal. Probably an evolution thing, like having "pride" or something that the human race is being furthered.

They make "pads" like that that simulate the appearance of pregnancy. Maybe you can get one and ask her to wear it under her clothes.
>>
>>16989361

yeah and after she denies your insane request, you can expect divorce papers
>>
To me the idea of pregnant chick is horrifying. It means she is going to have a kid. What could be worse?
>>
>>16989372
What? I'm not OP. Besides, OP did say:
>She seems to really want to please me in any way possible
>>
>>16989373
kid is black?
>>
>>16989381
LMFAO!

At least I'd be sure it wasn't mine!
>>
>>16989338
me too, and im a girl.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.