[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw prime time to lose v card is 15-18 because that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: feel.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>tfw prime time to lose v card is 15-18 because that's when everyone is still a virgin so nobody is good at sex and everyone either talks less shit about how you do in bed or if they do nobody believes them
>tfw 20 and everyone is past that but me so even if I did have sex I'd just get made fun of being terrible at it/remaining a virgin longer than everyone else and probably never have sex again

What is the best way to deal with this?
>>
>>16989323
It doesn't fucking matter. Stop making a big deal out of it. It will happen when it happens.
>>
I didn't have sex till I was 22. Guess what, nothing changed, and no one cares.
>>
>>16989421
I'm 22 now, still a virgin. I've been dating a girl for a little while and were probably going to have sex soon. Have a question, did you tell her before hand?
>>
why do you think that you'd be terrible at sex just because you're a virgin?
just do your research, but let it flow naturally and it should be fine.

like the first bj that i ever gave, the guy wouldnt believe that it was my first time. but it was. its just that i had simulated that situation multiple times in sexts with random ppl, read some sexy descriptive stories about bjs, and had actually looked up some tips beforehand. so, it was like i had already gave 10 other ppl a bj before i ever actually did.

but, thats just my experience.
solid advice no matter what is just be chill. anxious sex is terrible sex.
>>
>>16989323
I was 19 and my gf was surprised (didn't believe me at first) when I told her months later that she took my virginity.

>>16989432
Don't tell her beforehand, don't tell her right after. Any time after that is fair game.
>>
>>16989391
>it will happen when it happens
never? because it won't happen unless you try, and the only way to become good at something is to do it alot.
>>
I'm 22 and a virgin for religious reasons.

It's not a big deal.
>>
>>16989460
>I'm 22 and a virgin for religious reasons.
So are you a "born-again" virgin, or just mentally fucked?
>>
>>16989466
He's mentally fucked and blogs about it all day on here
>>
>>16989460
>virgin for religious reasons
>religious reasons
>religious
>religious on 4chan

wat?
>>
>>16989466
Been born-again since July 3, 2011. Can't tell you the exact time though.

>>16989472
Yes, and you're a true paragon of health and stability.

>>16989517
>"religious on 4chan"
Yes.
>>
>>16989524
Kill yourself as soon as humanly possible
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.