[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have post-surgery club feet. I went to get new custom orthopedic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
I have post-surgery club feet. I went to get new custom orthopedic insoles made today, and the clerk basically told me my feet will never improve at my age (22) even with exercise and insoles, which are only to prevent deterioration, which is likely to happen as I get older. She also said that I can forget about "elegant" shoes (I'm semi /fa/) and should wear trainers

I then asked about surgery, and she had a good laugh at how everyone would like to be cut open or take a pill nowadays, an easy way, and that I can't do that either because feet recover slowly and it's very risky, so a surgeon would probably laugh me off.
So basically I should wait until I'm older and my feet/knees/back start to hurt me so much I'm unable to function.
I don't think it's a life worth living.

I'm sorry if I sound like a faggot or something but it's depressive and surreal and I can't even fuckimg express myself properly
>>
>>16989315
> I can't even fuckimg express myself properly

I think your autism might be the more pressing concern over your clubbing feet
>>
>>16989324
thanks
>>
If you have the opportunity, you should go speak to an actual doctor or surgeon about surgery so that it doesn't get to the point where you can't function (that is, if it's surgery that you want, can afford, and think will be best for you in the long run.) The woman you're describing just sounds like a bitch, and what the hell does she know, anyway? She's not a doctor.

Good luck, OP. I hope it works out for you.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.