[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pick unrelated. How would I go about pursuing a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lol.png (9 KB, 313x211) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
9 KB, 313x211
pick unrelated.

How would I go about pursuing a relationship with someone I have known online and already spend a lot of time with?

If it was in person I would just ask if they wanted to go do something together or if I just met them online if they wanted to watch something/ play a game together, get to know each other. but with our current friendship being limited only to spending time together online I don't know how a relationship would change how we interact unless it immediately jumped to sexy stuff.
>>
hour later no reply bump.
>>
two hours later, no replies, the situation is looking grim, i'll bump the thread and see if i can get a catch.
>>
>>16989094

Still here?
>>
OP, What kind of long distance are we talking about? How far away?
>>
>>16989501
half way across the US. pretty far i know, but Ive had plans moving out to the way she lives most of my life anyway.
>>
>>16989518

Have you two talked about this at all? what are her thoughts on a relationship like this?
>>
>>16989530
no, that's the issue, I don't even really know how to initiate the conversation. Just saying to her hey, i like you, seems like it could end up being pretty awkward. I don't know maybe i just need somebody to tell me to balls up and talk to her about it.
>>
>>16989545
Oh, ok. How long have you guys known eachother? A few years?
>>
>>16989563
Yeah about two year now, i should probably mention that she doesn't seem to be apposed to LDRs i know she been in two in the past.
>>
>>16989570

hmm.. then I don't see anything that should stop you.

All you need to do is just ask her, if she'd like to enter a relationship with you. Tell her you know there's a distance gap, but you can work through it.
>>
>>16989592
yeah, you are probably, i think i'm just kinda worried about her saying no, and it maybe creating a rift in the friendship.
>>
>>16989615

Well, it's better to try and find out. That way you can either start building a relationship, or find someone else.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.