[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to rant I am 18, soon 19. I am mad sexually frustrated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (62 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
62 KB, 504x470
I just want to rant

I am 18, soon 19. I am mad sexually frustrated. I lift, I go out, I am pretty sociable (I find it very easy to talk to people, not shy, many friends, etc. but I'm not some ultra-social butterfly), dress well, I go to one of the best schools in the country and just got accepted to a top 25 worldwide university, I flirt with women all the time and they reciprocate. Hell I have women (granted, 4s and 5s) literally chasing my ass sometimes, and have had a few very popular/hot/whatever girls (8s) express interest in me but less explicitly. BUT I have never had sex or even kissed a girl.

My main problems are : logistical issues (still live with parents and will for at least the next few years of college guaranteed, plus they still break my fucking balls all the time when I go out), deep confidence issues (as I said, extreme sexual inexperience makes me paralyzed when it comes to actually making out with women or having sex with them), self-image issues (I genuinely think I have a very good face to work with, but I have mild to moderate body and face acne and what I suspect is BDD regarding it. I constantly have images of women being utterly disgusted with my skin if we ever got naked together. In moments of clarity I realize I shouldn't care so much but it's pretty hard not to)

I think I have depression? IDK at least a mild form of it, sometimes late at night I get into some pretty deep self-loathing. I used to have suicidal thoughts in 10th grade but not anymore. Though sometimes the thought of disappearing from earth does seem appealing I don't really think about it regularly anymore.

So yeah I just wanted to write this out because I can't tell anyone about this in my real life. Maybe I need to see a mental health professional.
>>
>>16988995
Don't give up you're not alone. I'm 18, also virgin, went through serious depressions and suicide thoughts when all friends began to talk about sex, cutest girls got fucked by older douchebags and I was still unexperienced. Worst was that I actually had girlfriend for 2 years, but I was faggot and she didn't really want it. I live with parents so inviting girl to come over is not possible since I'm never home alone. I guess I can't help you, maybe try to focus on something alse so you don't think about it so often
>>
Its weird man, how parents make sure you wont get laid

Doesnt that counter the point if being a parent
>>
>>16989102
yeah, it hurts way more than it should rationally

it's like the ultimate exclusion: no one wants to do the most primal thing on earth with you, so you start doubting your worth as a human being as a whole...

also sometimes it feels like a club that literally everyone around you is getting into except you and they're laughing at you from the inside.

I don't whether I should laugh or what lol
>>
File: 1-in-love-marcus-stone.jpg (140 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
1-in-love-marcus-stone.jpg
140 KB, 900x596
>>16989130
if I ever have children, especially a son, I've promised myself to never cockblock them like my parents do right now.

it really hurts a human way too much to not have sexual intimacy once they hit puberty
>>
sad life dog
>>
pls commiserate
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.