[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a fatty out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 423x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 423x374
I already tried /fit/ and they yelled at me because I don't wanna get swol.

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys could help me create a diet and exercise plan to lose weight AND achieve a more feminine looking body. I'm sick of being a fat fuck and it's wearing on my mental state. I'm 18 years old, 5'3", Approx 250lbs. You'd figure I'd look like a bowling ball right? For some weird reason I wear it alright aside from the fact I look like I'm melting when I take off my clothes. I have wider set shoulders and wider set hips. I think I may have low estrogen levels but I'm getting on birth control soon and my doc said it would help with that. I have taken several blood tests and do not have diabeetus, or any weight related disease. For my diet I would like something that I can stick to and not just starving myself. I'd like it to be a lifestyle change. Exercising I'd like something that would help with weight loss but also specific workouts to help achieve a more feminine shape. I look like a box. Can post pics if that would help. My mental health is shitty. Depression makes it hard to not binge. I'm in an environment that will help however. I'm done with being a sad slug monster. If you guys could help out that would be great.
>>
>>16988811
>5'3"
>250 lbs.
Goodness gracious. First off, your first goal shouldn't be to have a feminine body. You should focus on losing weight and being healthy, otherwise you won't live long enough to reach that goal.

Restrict yourself to a certain amount of calories a day and cut out a significant amount of sugar, salt, and fats. It doesn't have to be cold turkey, but for example if you drink soda, restrict yourself to one a day for the first week, one every three days the next week, etc. till you don't drink soda at all. Same for other sweets. Basic stuff, but it's harder to execute if just stop cold turkey.

Also you'll fail unless you really, really want this. If you just think it would be nice, you won't make it. Focus on diet, all while doing hardcore cardio and some weights to get rid of the fat.
>>
>>16988811

I would recommend baby steps. Start off slow.

No soda. No fast food. Set a time for each meal of the day, and nothing past 7 P.M. Drink lots of water. Lots of water. Lots. Of. Water.

Go for walks. Maybe 20-25 minutes everyday. Slowly start amping up. After a couple of weeks of walking. Try jogging for 10-15 minutes.

It's a process. There are no true and tried methods. The biggest thing, and I mean it, it's to not give up. If you fuck up once, don't stop. Keep going.
>>
Obtaining the body shape demanded by society is _not_ your goal. Your goal is to eat healthier and be more satisfied with your self image.

What's your typical diet at the moment?
>>
>>16988868
>It's a process. There are no true and tried methods. The biggest thing, and I mean it, it's to not give up. If you fuck up once, don't stop. Keep going.
Very true. Don't give up, even when you think it's impossible. Push yourself, but also be aware of your limits. Like anon said, baby steps. Sooner or later, you'll be craving to going to the gym and will be use to a certain diet to where it would be hard to switch. The first few weeks may be brutal, but it gets easier as your progress.
>>
File: water droplets.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
water droplets.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Swimming is also a good exercise method when you're that heavy; no concussion on the joints, exercises multiple areas at the same time.
>>
>5'3"
>250lbs
>I wear it alright!

You're a day late for April fools
>>
I belive fasting will delevop growth hormones and remove belly fat. Unless you many develop excess skin
>>
Lift weights. It won't make you swol unless you take male hormones and it will help more than anything else.
>>
>>16988811
I was 280 lbs, I'm 5'7. I am down to 140 now.
It will suck donkey balls for a while, I felt even worse when I started dieting, mostly because I actually acknowledged how much of a fat fuck I was, but it's very rewarding and you're going to be more and more motivated every time you lose weight (and it'll happen a lot at the beginning).

As the other anon said: for the first few months, don't be too harsh.
I used to eat 5 times a day, little meals (half of the portion I used to eat), no soda, no fast food, no fried stuff, no sauces, lots of water, nothing past 8 PM. Walk to things: walk to school, work or groceries instead of going by car. You get hungry? Eat fruit and salad. Actually, eat salad before meals, fills your belly with very few calories.

Keep trying. Don't stop. You'll fuck up, many times, but it's a process and being healthy will become an habit. Good luck.
>>
>>16988891
I eat fairly well. It's just that when junk is available I eat it all.

Also thanks a lot you guys are being super helpful. Also I'm fairly healthy. I've gotten a shit ton of tests done and the only thing my weight is really effecting is my joints.
>>
/fit/ can be a bit harsh, BUT I bet you didn't read the sticky. I am myself on a "diet", already from 106kg to 86 in 4 months.

All you need is to read the sticky. There are two whole chapters about how to lose weight.

All you need to do is count calories and track your weight to see any actual progress. I won't lie to you, first week I though I will die. But then it got better, not ideal, but better.

>create a diet
Eat anything you want until you get to (your daily intake - 500)kcal magic number. There are tons of apps for phone which can do it. The hunger will teach you which food is better than other.
>and exercise plan
Walking to your job / school / home.
Swimming. And by it I mean actual swimming, not floating in water.

500 kcal deficit equals roughly -1kg per week. You can try more, but don't go overboard. Just read the sticky.

>specific workouts to help achieve a more feminine shape
Also in sticky. There are no easy ways how to do it. You can get what you want, but it takes time.
Good luck femanon. You gonna need it with a lot of willpower.
>>
File: activatedAlmonds.jpg (327 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
activatedAlmonds.jpg
327 KB, 800x600
>>16988811
>not just starving myself
Keep in mind that "starving yourself" is how this whole losing weight thing generally works, you eat less than your body requires to force it to break down fuel reserves for energy. This will never feel particularly good (OC tendencies notwithstanding), and like the other anons said, will suck massively if you've never had to go through it before. Be prepared to feel like shit.

If you live outside the US, commit to walking to school/work/gym/stores/etc. It'll be a good dose of daily, consistent exercise and doesn't require any special commitments or equipment.

As for diet, see >>16988954
and if your current diet is pretty consistent, you don't even have to estimate calories, just cut the amount (eg if you eat 2 eggs, 2 slices of toast, and 2 slices of bacon for breakfast, eat 1 of each instead).

And note that "losing weight" and "eating a healthy diet" are 2 different goals, you can pursue them separately or together. Together is better, but don't feel bound to suddenly start eating spirulina and quinoa or whatever shit.

>>16988938
>t's just that when junk is available I eat it all.
Just gotta avoid it, don't buy it and tell anyone you're living with not to buy it.
>>
>>16988811
eat less exercise more

there's your diet you dumb piece of shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.