[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts of killing people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: deerbab.jpg (91 KB, 552x385) Image search: [Google]
deerbab.jpg
91 KB, 552x385
Ever since I was a kid about 5-6 years old, I've have had thoughts of killing people. I've always been an introvert, even though I have/had friends I've always liked being alone. But being alone seems to make me think of killing people, because I always think of the mistakes myself and others have done. I always get anxiety and nervousness with people, including friends and family members, so therefore I always want to avoid them. And whenever I'm around them(or people in general), my anxiety turns to anger, and angry thoughts I have repeat in my head. It seems as though I can't find peace whether I'm alone or with others. I don't think human life is precious, so therefore I feel no guilt in my actions. However, when I start thinking about killing my friends or hurting my family members, I know I've cross the line and something is wrong. My anxiety and anger cause these thoughts, and it seems as though I have no control over what I think or do. Who here has the same problem, or at least had this problem?
>>
>>16988754
As a pretty normal adult that has fantasized about killing people hundreds/thousands of times, I'm pretty sure everyone does this and neither of us are special dark snowflakes at all.
>>
Um, I have never fantasized about killing anyone in my entire life.

I have wanted to hit people in the face when they were being dicks, though.
>>
>>16988754
Kill yourself
>>
>>16988767
I know that everyone has had a thought of killing someone, that much is normal. But I'm asking has it become a habit for anyone else, or does anyone else feel like not interacting with people, but can't because it's unhealthy to do so.
>>
Why do you believe life isn't precious?

You're alive. You've made mistakes. And there are clear cut examples from all walks of life of people literally turning their lives around from walking the streets. I believe in the death penalty and am pro-choice due to thinking it's a necessary evil for the greater good of society. Doesn't necessarily make either a good thing.

There are likewise people that without a doubt deserve death. But who are you to judge someone's only life, and to take it? You're just as much a person as anyone else, and just as qualified to make that kind of judgement (read: not at all).
>>
>>16988805
Of course there are certain people that deserve to die. People that are truly evil and the world would be better off without. I believe morality and principles are man made illusions, and that there is no such thing as "right or wrong", only consequence. And the reason I haven't acted on my thoughts is because of said consequence, not because I think it's wrong to kill someone. Perhaps my thoughts come from my anxiety and anger from interacting with people, and therefore I see people as all bad and want to kill them or at least want them to go away. A part of me likes these thoughts, but a part of me wants them to go away, because I'm aware of how unhealthy they are.
>>
>>16988754
Seek help with a mental health professional.
>>
Does anyone else lack empathy, or is antisocial?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.