[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
started a thread on /b/, it 404 since it did not contain any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Ok /adv/, pathetic story time aka how I lost my virginity then ended up bingedrinking for a week, now craving alcohol like loser.
I met a girl in a student dorm I was staying in at the time. She was fun, kind of childish but kind of cute. All the shit started out like a joke, I was flirty and direct. All this time I was dating another girl, my ex’s boss and everything was well. Both are older than me, ex’s boss is 25 and this chick who completely fucked up my feelings is 22. As I said, both are beautiful. Probably a 7/7.5/10 here on 4chan. Ok, now, let’s call the 25 one C and the 22 one R. R is married, separated, soon to be divorced and has a kid. C, not any of this bullshit. (which I accepted in the end) One night I was messing around with R and we kissed, since then we started speaking more, hanging out etc. I ended up ending things with C thinking that something with R will happened. Fast forwarding 4.5 months, one night things were moving fast…I went down on her three times, she came twice. Then we had sex, like a virgin I was fucking terrified that I will cum fast. That didn’t happened, I did not cum at all after 40 minutes of intercourse. Can’t figure out why, probably the emotions or the extra fucking thick condom. The next day things were going ok
>cont
>>
I texted her good morning, like sometimes I used to do. She responded and we texted a bit, I was at classed and kinda distracted. In the evening I texted her and she replyed at first but then she stopped. Never panicked, let that go and continue hanging out with buddies. At some point I’ve seen her coming back home so, naturally, I wanted to speak with her. I asked her to come and have a smoke with me, she agreed but she was a whole different person. Freaked out when I touched her(sometimes when I talked to her I would put my hand on her knee or whatever, shoulder, hand, etc – “let me pop this here” kind of guy), was mostly silent, etc. Ok, asked her if something was wrong, silent. Asked her to see a movie, agreed, tried to kiss her, kissed me back. At that point my head was spinning. I was more confused than when I first put my dick in her. So, the movie was over, (Sinister – never, but NEVER watch this shit) and I asked her if she wanted to continue our thing. She said no. Ok, whatever. We “broke up” before, I decided that this was going nowhere so, the next day she called me and turned the whole thing over.

Ok, we “broke up”, I went home, slept like a baby. The next day was a free one. I never felt bad a second that day, not a second. It was the next day I realized that I was in shock.

>cont
>>
Ok, the next day, in the morning I was fucking down. Also a free day and I thought “what the fuck, let’s get drunk” so I went outside and bought a bottle of whiskey. Baaad idea. Finished the fucker by evening and I was craving more since this shit makes me feel on top of the world. Ok, go outside and buy another, what is the scholarship for? (apparently I am smart, no kidding). Finished half of that shit and stayed on omegle since 4 am, seen some tits and stuff, it was ok. I went on like this until the week was over and I went home. In 3 days I drank 4 bottles of 750ml of whiskey. I got home(I have two homes, one where I study and one parent home) at 10am, went to the store and bought another one, cos I was too lazy to carry that ½ bottle I had left. My mom never spoke a word about alcohol until I was on my 7th bottle.(that weekend – I was fucking wasted all the time)

>cont
>>
I went back to college after the week was over, got there, drank the leftover whiskey and bought another one. There goes about 200$ worth of money on whiskey and cigarettes.(about 6$/pack). Ok, so, Since 20th of march this is pretty much my life. Get drunk and spend time meeting fucking losers like me on omegle.

>Now it gets to the fun part

In my fucked up head, I have fucking feelings for this girl. I have called her once to see how she was the other weekend (exactly 1 week ago minus 2 hours) and texted her 6 days ago to have a smoke with me.

Two or three days after she broke up with me she posted a picture with a rose with caption “thanks” on facebook. Now, it was not from me, a mutual friend mentioned a guy who asked her out that night she posted. I was fucking devastated.

>cont
>>
Now, last week I was mad, really mad. I stopped any kind of contact initiated my by me, of course she initiated none. I went to drink with my buddy in the dorm and went outsite on the balcony for a smoke. We were talking and she probably heard us. She came out with her roommate and I immediately left. This happed 3 times, the forth I was too wasted to get up.

I keep blaming myself for what happened, I ask myself lots of questions and can’t find any real reason she fucking dumped me right after we fucked. Most probably I have a small dick, so what? We talked about this and she told me(before we had sex, like 2 months before) she’s had only one orgasm from intercourse and most of the previous boyfriends couldn’t make her cum even with oral.(been there, made her cum twice) She certainly has some complexes about her (she has a few pounds extra, nothing more to freak out over, trust me), she thinks she’s not beautiful but in my opinion she is and I told her this a few times. I’ve had some relationships prior to this, some longer than 4.5 fucking months and no breakup was this hard for me. I think I developed an addiction for alcohol since my hand shake during the day when I do not drink (I mostly drink in the evenings). The only thing keeping me from drinking is the hope she’ll call me, I am not going to answer anyway but I need to know she still thinks about me, I’m a fucking faggot.

>What the fuck to do?
>>
Bumpin shit...A lot to read, it might be funny for someone who's been throught this
>>
>>16988634
you and her broke up, find a new bitch
>>
>>16988704
Agree to that completely but first of all how do i get over this one? I cant figure it out
>>
>>16988714
coming to the realization its over and shes moved on while remembering theres like a billion other women out there to fuck
>>
>>16988729
Ever been where I am or you just thinked at the easiest way?
Man, I had sex since then, it doesnt help, does not ease the pain.
>>
>>16988741
yes, stop binge drinking. that shit is a depressant. move on and get more exercise. those woman just need a dicking. dont you know what college is for??
>>
>>16988751
I am in college for my degree m8, pussy comes extra.
I stopped bingedrinking, i only drank 2 beers today cos of my hand tremor.
>>
>>16988761
college is a fuckfest, dont expect any relationship to last when you meet someone in college. stop replying to me and learn to move on
>>
Yeah dude you drank way too much, got the DTs. Cut that shit out
>>
>>16988761
Switch to weed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.