[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I hide my sex toy when not in use? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458583874891.png (143 KB, 277x325) Image search: [Google]
1458583874891.png
143 KB, 277x325
Where should I hide my sex toy when not in use? I don't have a safe, and if I did it would attract suspicion. I live with my parents by the way.
>>
the fucking closet? inbetween your panties you sissy
>>
>>16988491
My parents continue to go in my room, they'd see it. I also need to hide my panties too desu.
>>
Under your mattress, perhaps?
>>
>>16988585
They'd find it when I'm at college, sometimes they change my sheets (even if I do it on my own). It's annoying.
>>
>>16988480
Locket.
>>
Just get a box with a lock.
>>
>>16988851
I would, but that would attract suspicion, possibly. Is there any particular such box that's subtle?
>>
>>16988856
I think they sell boxes with a lock that are shaped like a book. You can just put it in a shelf.
>>
>>16988879
Thank you so much anon, this should work.
>>
Just show it to them, OP. They already know you're hiding something, and they'll be so relieved to know it isn't drugs that it'll outweigh any consternation.
>>
>>16988480
just hide it in your butt
>>
>>16988480
if you're old enough for sex toys, you're old enough to move out
>>
>>16988856
Are they freaks or something? I feel like healthy-minded parents would get the hint you have something personal like money, pictures or even sex toys if they found a box like that and would respect your privacy.
>>
>>16988856
Get a box with a lock and when they find it and ask you about it tell them it's so you can have one little shred of privacy because you know they snoop in your room like freaks.
>>
>>16990714
this

also, search "stash box" they have some stuff on amazon like hollow brushes, decoy cans, etc.
>>
>my parents work for the stasi
>they raid my room every day looking for contraband.
>if i'm found with contraband they send me to a death camp.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.