[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHEATING TEMPTATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449519208873.gif (2 MB, 350x203) Image search: [Google]
1449519208873.gif
2 MB, 350x203
A short summation of this thread: Should I cheat on a girl I am very much in love with, purely for sex because I have little chance of getting caught:

> For the past 5 years I have been putting on sex shows for a paying client with some really good looking girls - He'd be paying a good few hundred $ per session.
> Following a relationship I got in to just over a year ago, I have ceased these meets, but we still talk occasionally about them.
> Very tempted to do them again but have NOT DONE THEM SINCE GIVING THE MEETINGS UP, as the girls were amazingly good looking, the sex was amazing and the fact is I have little to no chance of getting caught.

REASONS:
> He works for a high end job in politics, which would look bad if he was caught doing this; professionally and for his family, so in terms of snitching on me, should he fall out with me, it is not worth it on his behalf.
> He picks me up from a secluded car park a short walk from my place, I don't know too many people in the area, and my girlfriend lives way out of town, doesn't drive - so she doesn't just "stop by to say hello".
> I only ever go for girls who use protection with ALL their clients. High class working girls, no streetwalking crack whores.
> No chance of emotional attachment, as may occur with the usual "bit on the side".

My girlfriend:

> Beautiful girl; pretty face, perfect ass and hips, just everything I'd want physically.
> Sweet personality, clever, imaginative; always coming up with cool ideas for dates.
> Sex is amazing.
> She is a great cook, in fact she is the best I know and makes me awesome food.
> Training buddy at the gym.
> We both are in love and see each other as long-term investments.
> Get on with all her friends and family; her mum likes me as I seem to have given her a new confidence since her last relationship to someone who made her feel bad about herself.

Cont.
>>
The thing is, I am tempted, but I am frightened if I do this I will feel an unshakeable guilt that will hound me. I could very well do this and she would never find out, but I would know.

And IF she was to find out, I would throw away the best relationship I have ever had, I'd feel that I'd let her friend and family down, my family and friends who think she is great, and make a lot of mutual friends think I am a fucking douche.

See this as you have a high velocity rifle that you have to fire straight upward before letting the bullet hit the ground, and you get $50 each time you do this. However there is that one time the bullet may come down in exactly the wrong place and go through your head.

I know I have an amazing girl, but this crazy, amazing deal I've always been used to is tempting me. You can see why? What would you do in this situation?

Some days I feel bad about this (like now), and some days I really want to do it.
>>
Tldr. Just kys you manwhore, you obviously have no respect for your self or the people around you.
>>
>>16988587

Like I said, I have not actually done this. The temptation is killing me, but so is the thought of going through with it.

I know I am a manwhore. I have always been hypersexual.

I dunno man, I am confused...
>>
>>16988475
Don't be frightened that you'd feel guilty, be frightened that you wouldn't have enough heart in you to feel guilty.
>>
>>16988613

OK, enough with the catchy phrases. I have already stated I feel guilty about my feelings, but feeling I cannot help. My actions I have managed to restrain so far.

Can anyone give any advice on my predicament?
>>
>>16988654
You sound unfit to be in a monogamous relationship. If you're still very young, there's hope that you outgrow it and eventually wanting stability and a deep connection makes fucking different women pale. If you're already late twenties or something, consider that you should just look for a partner who is okay with having an open relationship.

It is normal to be in a monogamous relationship and occasionally have to ignore a crush or a flare of lust. It's not normal that it's a constant effort to not fuck around.
>>
>>16988686

Thanks for a structured reply, at last.

Ideally I'd like a way to suppress these urges. I love my gf, and feel that monogamy is better than an open relationship.

However I have this devil on my shoulder, and I kind of want it to go.
>>
>>16988706
Of course that's ideal, but it's not possible. Your brain is not going to be wired differently overnight. You describe yourself as hypersexual, someone who has in the past FIVE years dabbled in a more extreme sexual lifestyle, and who has cravings to cheat despite having a girlfriend who is on all accounts amazing. You are not a good partner to her, you are simply managing to not drop the mask so far. Let's be real, if she were to look into your head and realize the thoughts and desires you have and have had, there's a good chance she would already deem your future dead while you are still clinging to the pride that at least you have not acted on these desires yet.

And with that I don't mean to say it doesn't mean anything that you haven't, just that you are working with a different frame of reference. And what if you do this, what if you take the risk? Do you really think that will pull a switch and afterwards you'll be perfectly content fucking her and only her?
Would YOU want to be with a woman you loved so much you couldn't give less of a fuck about other women existing, and her secretly pining over having these orgies with hot studs?

Let's face it, at least at this point in life you don't have what it takes to pull this relationship off. At most you'll be able to live this double life where you can convince her at surface level that all is well. This inclination is part of you, not some external threat to your relationship. The problem with the relationship is that you're (now) not the kind of person to be involved in it.
>>
>>16988471
I'll give you advice and then you answer my questions about these sex parties because, honestly, I couldn't give less of a fuck about your little "LUUUUUV" shit you've got going on. All relationships devolve into boring bullshit eventually, which is why 80 year olds that are "still in love" have usually just cheated or are rare enough to warrant a news story.
>But we're in luuuuv
Said every man every where. Come on.

Anyway, yes, you will feel guilty, it will hound you, and it will hound you forever. It won't be a daily "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!" you will actually be surprised at how little you feel... at first. But then she'll do something sweet and instead of embracing it you'll think about how you cheated and don't deserve it. She'll tell you how special and amazing you are and you'll know in your heart she doesn't know wtf she's saying and that you're not. Etc. etc. It will eat at you in small ways and poison you in the long-term. In the short term you'll probably get addicted to the thrill and keep cheating on her. It will poison your soul, bit by bit, compliment by compliment. Her love will turn to ash in your heart.

At least that's been my experience with cheating, and I love the thrill of cheating.
>>
>>16988475
>I am tempted, but I am frightened if I do this I will feel an unshakeable guilt that will hound me

Listen to yourself OP
>>
>>16988768
>>16988471
Now about these sex parties... how do I get into that? My dream is to be involved in the type of sex parties that you're describing.

How do you find these women and get them into the scene?

Please tell me more.
>>
You're already committed to this. Why waste time posting here?
>>
>>16988736

Oh she knows all my sexual histroy, we are very open, and by all accounts I have been faithful.

I just want to rid myself of these feelings. There must be a way. Sex with sluts surely is not worth it. By God it is thrilling, but it is not worth it, is it?

Everything in our relation is going swimmingly, but I just have a nagging urge at the back of my head; some days it's there, others it isn't. I hate the idea of open relationships. I just want this to go.

>>16988818

Because I am the sort of person who needs to talk things over with people, but who could I talk to about this in my own life?

>>16988768

I think that is the best piece of advice there could be in this thread. Thank you.

I think you are right. It'd taint what is good, and I don't feel guilty when I am with her, as I have not done anything yet.

That settles it; I am deleting my account on where I communicate with him, deleting his number.

Thanks for taking the time to talk this over with me.
>>
>>16988783

Got in touch through a website in the fall of 2011, been setting these up since then. It was totally coincidental; he was in to voyeurism, and I was happy to participate.

I cannot give advice of how to get in to it, as it was sprung up on my seemingly at random.
>>
If you really did love her like you said, cheating wouldn't even cross your mind.

But whatever, it's your life do what you want.
>>
>>16988849
Eh... okay, good luck with that.
>>
>>16988849
Good luck, you can do it anon.
>>
Thanks guy, it just works the problem out in my head to talk it with people.
>>
>I love my gf/bf but I wanna cheat on her
>These threads literally on here everyday

Here's the thing, you don't really love her. It's upto you though, $50 to cheat on your gf? Wow man, you must really despise her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.