[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend says he's into loli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: why.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
Help me /adv/ I am having a hard time getting my head around my bf telling me he's into loli. I've had some bad experiences in my past with exs and friends who turned into creeps after telling me they were into loli and now I feel grossed out that he jerks off to drawn kids. What do I do? I told him 'whatever' but I can't help but feel he's into kids IRL now. I don't know why he's into loli and I was too scared to ask him why he likes it. Are pedophiles aften into loli's? Should I talk to him more about this issue? Should I tell him to stop jerking off to young kid characters? Help me.
>>
>>16988353
Sex could help. Inhale helium to make your voice childish and scream "yes daddy, yes! give it to me"
>>
>>16988353
You should start dressing and talking like a loli

also post tits
>>
>>16988353
If it makes you feel this upset, talk to him about it. Voice your worries.
Nevertheless, I wouldn't be too worried. For most people there's a clear difference between 2D and 3DPD. I for one can enjoy shota, but would under no circumstances be attracted to a real kid.
>>
I love loli and shota. Real kids are 3DPD in that regard.

Your boyfriend might be the same way.
>>
Break up with him. It's disgusting. There are things that people should feel wrong for
>>
First, you gotta understand that loli is an age gate, but it's also a body type. Some people like the small and unshapely body type. Just make sure he keeps it to fictional characters, and slap him up if he reaches for a real child.
>>
See if this gets him off or what
>>
As long as he isn't diddling kids or watching kids be diddled there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>16988552
>There are things that people should feel wrong for
Like what?
>>
how do you find multiple dudes in to this weirdo shit
>>
>>16989766
Are you a girl? Guys being into younger women has been a common thing for ages.
>>
>>16989781
ya i like teens but actual loli and cp can not be common
>>
>>16989781
>younger women
>women
>loli

They're totally different bruh. 16 year olds aren't loli. I think that cuts off at like 10.
>>
>>16989788
Loli is. One thing you got to realize is loli is distinguishable from cp, it doesn't hurt anyone and it keep people who are wired that way or have that sort of sexual tendency occupied. Cp on the other hand is forcing children to have sex which of course has terrible implications. So loli isn't technically morally wrong as long as the person doesn't go on to diddle kids. And shit, I don't even like it.
>>
>>16989766
4chan that's how
Do you know /b/
>>
>>16989781
Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher.
>>
>>16988373
damn nigga, you got a social life or something? Ur in every thread. Go outside
>>
>>16988373
Die in a fire
>>
>some bad experiences in my past with exs and friends who turned into creeps after
Wut
Likely bait anyway
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.