[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ruin a life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: il_340x270.862053495_asnx.jpg (25 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.862053495_asnx.jpg
25 KB, 340x270
I need something really good. Trust me, this person deserves it.

Married, kids, semi-successful self employed blogger. Would not mind sabotaging the blog, their income source, but unsure how to go about it.
>>
focus on improving your own life, not tearing down someone else's
>>
No. If they truly did something fucked that would result in their life being destroyed it would involve the police. Otherwise you need to grow up and move on.
>>
>>16988070
All of this.

The best revenge is living your best possible life.
>>
>>16988056

What he did that you want to fuck up his life?
>>
>>16988056
What will you achieve by this?
>>
>>16988079>>16988068
>>16988070
>>16988078
>>16988088
No the best revenge would be a repeat thief and sociopath go down.
They conspired to ruin mine. Stole my identity, etc. Very hard to prove due to circumstances.
>>
>>16988157
also, I didn't expect this bullshit from 4chan. What is this tumblr?
>>
>>16988163
You're asking on the wrong board friend. Try r9k. You'll get the advice you seek there.
>>
Do you really want to know how to ruin someone else's life?
Don't tell anyone, it's a sacred secret, and I'll even delete this post after some minutes once I acknowledge you read it.

Ready for it? Here it go.

>fuck them people, improve yourself until you are better than anyone else and they realise how pathetic they are near you
>>
>>16988163
Not you personal army m7.5
>>
>>16988163
>>16988157
this fucking edge, kek
>>
>>16988163
>anon won't tell me how to ruin someone's life and income
>when I won't even tell them why
>OMG le Tumblr takeover of 4chan
This is you OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.