[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perfect body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: neighbors-efron.jpg (238 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
neighbors-efron.jpg
238 KB, 1600x1200
Hey Women,
Im 6' and weigh about 195 right now. Im pretty muscular though but I look like Im bulking because I am. Not fat, just not visible abs. Im considering cutting right now as fast as possible and going for the slim look. If I did Id have a body similar to pic related, except 4 inches taller.
>>
>>16987804
What's your question?
>>
File: 030816-zac-efron-abs-1_0.jpg (108 KB, 684x1026) Image search: [Google]
030816-zac-efron-abs-1_0.jpg
108 KB, 684x1026
Was finding the pic for the second part.

The reason why Im bulking and havent already cut down to like 175lb is because Ive been trying to achieve this guys current body. Which at my height requires a fair amount of time bulking.

So my question is, is it better to have the body in the OP or this one. Im 25yr right now and had a skinnier version of OP in college and it faired pretty well, but not sure if the same body type would work at my current age.
>>
>>16987823
I do think this is shooped or altered in some way, dem abs dont seem natural to be honest
However, that hair is god-tier
>>
I only like muscles in combination with high bodyfat ("bears") and from anecdotal evidence most common for women is to prefer either that or low body fat and less muscular, like ottermode.

There's always going to be someone who loves it but I'd say you're fine this way. Just my take.
>>
>>16987879
Yeah I know that its definitely painted to make the cuts look deeper, but I cant tell if hes photoshopped as well.
>>
>>16987909
I definetly think photoshop but it looks good and close to this should be achivable
This is pretty close to my goal aswell friend, and we have similar stats
Whats your routine?
>>
Bulked-up bodies are (in my opinion only, of course) pretty fucking gross. I'll always go for lean, wiry, strong muscle (day-to-day exercise like walking and swimming and landscaping) over bulked-up gym muscle (lifting weights). Hell, I'd go for a dad-bod over bulk-muscle.

If context helps in this case, I'm a 25 yr-old skinny chick.
>>
>>16987934
you think Zac Efron's bodu in OP's pic is gross ?
If so I'm gonna look for another opinion then because you are an outlier.
>>
>>16987804
If you wanna look halfway decent you should definitely have visible abs.
>>
File: image.jpg (648 KB, 1766x2355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
648 KB, 1766x2355
>>16987934
Don't listen to this bitch OP. Pic is me and girls literally don't even bat an eye at me. Keep going for the efron look. I'm going for that too but obviously I'm a long way aways. We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>16988039
Dunno why the pic is so fucking big. I suck at technology by the way. Pic is off my phone.
>>
>>16987934
In my experience there are a lot of young women who go for the combination of bulked up muscle man and dad bod. Chad might look better in an underwear ad, but evolution favors the grizzly over the gazelle.
>>
(Same poster as above). His body is definitely better than the one below. Certainly wouldn't reject, but would find him just as attractive with less muscle also. Basically what I was trying to express is that I find a more natural body shape / muscle definition more attractive than big puffy muscles. Toned over bulked, I guess. I have this way of looking at people where I find just being healthy and taking care of one's self more attractive than spending tons of time for the perfect aesthetic. Effort is appreciated, but balance is best?
>>
>>16988039
looking pretty solid n tight
>>
>>16988039
Have you considered SARMs? They're a lot more mild in terms of side effects than traditional steroids, you don't run the risk of complete shut down unless you're being an idiot, and the gains are pretty dry. The last cycle I did saw me lose 7 pounds of bodyweight but about 6% (roughly 15 pounds) body fat during a cut, so I came out at about pound of lean mass gained a week over the cycle.
>>
>Asking a fish how to catch a fish

You should be doomed for the rest of your life if you keep doing this
>>
>>16988069
Thanks brah, I'm still a skinny cunt though.
>>16988076
Hard to give you my stance on steroids at the moment. I've never done any drugs in my life unless you count paracetamol. But I am starting the enter a curious phase of my life, everyone around me is doing steroids, and all sorts of shit. I don't really know. For the moment I'm pretty happy training naturally. I might consider them in the future if I'm not happy with where I'm at.
>>
>>16987934
When a bulk-muscle man actually pays attention to you your vagina is going to flood like New Orleans.

You're a woman and don't know what you want. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>16987934
>lean wiry strong
>walking and swimming
itt: people who have no idea how muscles or the human body works
>>
>>16988039

>wears a beanie indoors
>wears a beanie with no shirt
>girls literally don't even bat an eye at me

gee i wonder why
>>
>>16988344
Sorry to have triggered you senpai

Lots of people wear beanies and snapbacks indoors and out, who really gives a fuck. But if it makes you feel better and triggers you less, I don't wear it 99% of the time. And I was shirtless in the changing room.
>>
>>16988039
>girls literally don't even bat an eye at me
I hope you exaggerating..
>>
Top lel @ this thread and all these girls saying, "muscles are scary"
>>
girls care about men's bodies, but not NEARLY to the same degree as the reverse.

Maybe like 10% physical attributes (assuming no disabilities/deformities) and 90% a lot of other stuff

you guys are making the mistake of thinking women seek mates in the same way that men do
>>
>>16989027
Girls dont need to seek a mate, willing ones are throwing themselves at them
please do elaborate on the other 90%
>>
>>16988161
>I've never done any drugs in my life unless you count paracetamol

Yeah, nevermind, I thought you were in a different place. Keep lifting, do some reading, don't get into research chemicals if you're confusing tylenol with anabolics.
>>
>>16988807
Bulk is scary, but thats part of the attraction. I've had girls say things like "god, you could break me in half if you wanted to" and "I couldn't move you even if I tried." A lot of women are into physical dominance.
>>
File: 1391108585360.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1391108585360.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
>>16989027

^^^ This is very true. Sure, a lot of couples are matched up based on "attraction" level to some point but this goes way deep into cultural and sociological factors including facts like "beautiful" people get better jobs, make more money; class, social standing, geography blah blah blah.

The truth is that THIS statement

>Girls dont need to seek a mate, willing ones are throwing themselves at them

is a vast overgeneralization that when true is usually true about adolescents. Girls usually don't need to seek SEX but everyone has to seek a mate.

You're confusing the modus operandi of men vs. women again. Yes, typically in our society men proposition women for dates, sex, relationships i.e., but do you really think its just that simple?

Women are emotional creatures. I can tell you that 90% of the women I know go on just as many dates IF NOT MORE than I do before they feel like they've found someone they're compatible to start a relationship with, taking into account of the fact that they have to sift through the sheer number of men that are just interested in them for sex. Then again, these women I know are all mature women in their late 20's and 30's.

Women statically don't prioritize appearance when seeking a mate. Thats a fact. What they seek in a sex partner is a whole different story.

So my point is that while women struggle with unrealistic ideas about the kind of "perfect body" that all men want men struggle with the same thing

Plenty of girls aren't into giant sculpted muscles. If bulking up your "man" factor gives you more confidence, go for it, but don't kid yourself into thinking that just because you don't have tits and a vagina that you're not even a little influenced by society's unrealistic beauty standards.

No one expects men to be sculpted greek statues but men. Its just not realistic, or, ultimately, necessary.
>>
>>16987804
>>16987823

depends entirely on your face, though those kidn of muscles arent easy to maintain and to be honest look gross on him. im not saying muscles are gross, on the contrary i go to the gym so i can be fit enough to hook up with hot muscular guys.

but that level of abs is done specifically for a short period of time because of how hard they are to maintain.

do waht looks best on you.
>>
>>16987944

i agree wtih her to be honest, its gross. muscle is hot, but hes kinda overdone it, especially iwth such a young face.

why not just post a picture of you now so we can tell you the best direciton to go
>>
File: 1432972102517.jpg (130 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1432972102517.jpg
130 KB, 564x428
>>16988109
WISDOM

>>16989027
lol yeah right
>>
>>16987823
/fit/ bro here

Obviously it's gonna be better to be the bigger and leaner guy, but be realistic, zac's getting paid millions to look good, he can afford any and every trainer, any and every supp, and is *probably* on roids considering he his career depends on this and he seems to be maintaining muscle very well at a low bodyfat percentage, as someone said it looks p unnatty, not saying it's not achievable natty, may be for some, but it's very very difficult, will take lots of time, and good genetics, not to mention almost all actors in very good shape are on roids. It WILL take a long time for any natty to bulk up a decent bit, and women will always choose visible abs and low bodyfat over the fatter guy. This is why when it's summer and you're trying to get bitches and going shirtless lots or rocking tanks, people tend to cut to shreds, and bulk up during the winter when your concealing your body a lot anyways. You're best bet is to cut now and bulk later. Also, ever heard of lean bulking? Just don't eat like a fucking cow and you'll still gain the almost if not entirely the same amount of muscle while putting on next to no, if any at all, fat. Breh you could have just asked fit you're lucky I browse here too
>>
>>16987934
>strong lean Muscle from swimming walking rather than bulked up from lifting weights
Lel this bitch has no idea wtf she's talking about
For one, obviously, muscle is fucking muscle, No matter what was done to obtain it, muscle = strength potential. Leanness is purely due to diet. Not everyone who lifts and gains muscle is fat permabulking powerlifting retard, and not everyone who gains muscle from other activities is going to be lean. Just so many things wrong with this post lel

Also, bitches tend to say shit like this, and then turn around and love sucking a big swole and lean dudes cock, obviously assuming your within natty range not like fucking Ronnie Coleman or some dragon ball z character. Newsflash lel, women don't know what they want, this is no different from a woman saying they want a nice guy, and then turning around and dating an asshole bad boy w nice qualities and who is nice to her. I honestly think it's a primal desire for women to want a strong fit man due to evolution, after all it is survival of the fittest, and we provide more protection and stability as well, all traits that would females would look for due to evolution. Why the fuck else do you think all male models have abs and most of the time muscle? 90% of women love that shit
>>
>>16989027
10% my ass, I agreed up until that point, males are more superficial, but it's not THAT huge of a difference, women are still largely superficial, just a slight bit less, humans are all pretty superficial to an extent, that's how we work, science shows it, mates usually match up with someone around the same level of attractiveness.
>>
Grill here, personally I love big bulky guys as they make me feel safe and secure even if that might not always be the case. And judging by who these guys seem to date (i.e hot usually fit chicks) i'm clearly not alone.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.