[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women orgasm during rape, does that orgasm grant consent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
If women orgasm during rape, does that orgasm grant consent? Does that orgasm mean anything? Why?
>>
No because the orgasm may be involuntary. It is out of the realm of consent.
>>
>>16987704
All women want to be raped

by someone attractive
>>
>>16987709
>orgasm
>involuntary

lol @ liberals and feminists
>>
>>16987704
It may be difficult to reach the orgasm in that situation, but as said before me, an orgasm isnt't controlled. It sure doesn't mean she consented a shit.
>>
>>16987721
>orgasm isnt't controlled
but orgasms by definition are pleasurable are they not?
>>
>>16987720
Explain yourself. I can't understand where you're going.
>>
>>16987725
I didn't said they weren't.
>>
>>16987727

orgasm or·gasm (ôr'gāz'əm)
n.
The highest point of sexual excitement, marked by strong feelings of pleasure and marked normally by ejaculation of semen by the male and by vaginal contractions within the female. Also called climax .

or·gas'mic (ôr-gāz'mĭk) adj.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

>strong feelings of pleasure

Get raped. Have an orgasm.
>feelings of pleasure
Was it really 'rape' then? Does this mean consent is just an arbitrary social construct?
>>
>>16987731
so if a woman is raped and has a pleasurable experience, it stops being rape and is instead a natural expression of gender polarity.
>>
>>16987731
>get raped
>have a pleasurable experience
>not accept that its my primal desire to be sexually taken
>make a giant shitshow
>invent 'rape culture'

The mental gymnastics required to pull this off. And we're thinking about having a woman president... seriously?

This is everything wrong with civilization today.
>>
>>16987736
And then there's THIS asshole.
>>
>>16987742
Try not to use ad hominems. Please use logic and tell me why I might be wrong. I'm serious, I'm trying to wrap my head around this.

I saw a post a couple days ago about a man who's wife was raped and killed. He was insecure about whether his wife had a rape-orgasm right before she died.

That got me thinking a LOT about what an 'orgasm' is, how it feels, why women are turned on by domination, why the most popular sexual fantasy among women is a RAPE fantasy, why women are more likely to get pregnant via rape than through regular consensual sex, etc.

I need to bounce my thoughts off of others for science.
>>
>>16987720
They are involuntary, like muscle spasm.
>>
>>16987777
I just think that's a lie to push the whole feminist 'it just happened' agenda
>>
>>16987782
Are you serious? These thing were investigated and established before feminism and the defense of the weakest was a mode. Fuck you, moron.
>>
>>16987787
Nah. It's a lie pushed to take accountability away from women when they cheat/get 'raped'.

>d-did you orgasm Bethany? you never orgasm with me
>I was raped!
>answer the question.
>it was involuntary. it doesn't count.
>ok sweety im sorry

like seriously? lol

women masturbate to the episodes of them being raped. there are many accounts of this. but nah, they're just 'fucked up and 'scarred' right?

use your brain.
>>
>>16987755
just because a woman had an orgasm does not mean it was a pleasurable experience overall, they still had the power over their body stolen from them, often were beaten and brutalized, and likely were in constant fear of being murdered.

>>16987798
did this conversation ever happen?
>>
>>16987787
You mean established before that women are whores. Facts we know is that the female orgasm is different than the male orgasm in that is 99% mental. Women has fetishes of being dominated in general and rape fits that so they are satisfied.
Its like having cake forced in your mouth but you still swallow it of your own will. Its different for guys in that our body will automatically swallow for us unless we are thinking about dead cats.
>>
No. For one thing the orgasm is involuntary, and the rapist could not know whether she would have this physical reaction or not. For example, someone you beat in the fact might enjoy it because he is deeply masochist. That does not change that hitting people in the face is not okay. Your actions are defined by your intent and the likely outcome more than the actual outcome, which is why punching someone only for them to fall to an unlikely and unforeseen death is legally not at all the same as killing them in cold blood.

Secondly, the body's pretty shit at telling stimuli apart. This is why it's a common tip to take a date to a scary movie or go on a roller-coaster: your body produces adrenaline, you get giddy, and being near one another your brain concludes that you being breathy and giddy and pumped next to this person must mean that you like them. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misattribution_of_arousal
In case of a rape, your adrenaline's pretty fucking high, which can cause your body to conclude that apparently you are having great sex. Plus muscle tension and what not.
So, physically having an orgasm in this case does not mean that the woman enjoyed it at all.

However for me argument one still weighs more heavily. Raping someone means disrespecting their bodily autonomy. Even if in theory the woman secretly loved it because of an extreme fetish, that doesn't make you less of a rapist, it's an accidental outcome when you were prepared to go for the traditional outcome of trauma from being attacked.
>>
>>16987704
This thread belongs on another board you fucking baitist.

You're literally baiting me and they say bait culture is a myth
>>
>>16987798
I never met a woman as you described. Pretty horrorifed.
>>
>>16987824
neither has he
>>
>>16987704
If a man is raped up the ass and ejaculates via prostate, is that considered pleasurable and therefore consensual?
>>16987733
That's a strict definition of orgasm.
As a strict break of that definition consider people with that disorder who have orgasms all the time. It very quickly becomes unpleasurable for them.
>>
>>16987835
please try harder

>>16987819
>In case of a rape, your adrenaline's pretty fucking high, which can cause your body to conclude that apparently you are having great sex. Plus muscle tension and what not.

>So, physically having an orgasm in this case does not mean that the woman enjoyed it at all.

non-sequitur. That is where the argument falls apart. Women do secretly enjoy it.

Imagine how chaos would erupt if the truth that women genuinely enjoy being dominated and raped came into the public eye? All bullshit about female chastity, consent, dating culture, relationships would burst into fucking flames. All this hamstering about 'understanding orgasms' beyond cold hard science are just smokescreens to keep the weak men in line, while the alpha 'rapists' can take what they want and get away with it.

If you were a husband to a woman. You couldn't please your woman sexually. A man breaks into your home, steals your shit, ties you up and rapes your wife in front of you. She has an orgasm and is obviously turned on right in front of your very eyes like you've never seen before.

Would you rather be the wife, the husband, or the rapist?

oh god..
>>
Someone once equated an orgasm as the same kind of response to being tickled.

Like when you think about it, being tickled is actually semi-uncomfortable but you still laugh.

I've had orgasms where my train of thought disappears at the start and what I'm left with is this very uncomfortable sensation of tightness, squeezing and adrenaline. I can imagine it would be the salt in the wound for a rape victim, who then may go on to guilt herself for "enjoying it" because she's as uneducated as the OP and several other ignorant posters in this thread.
>>
>>16987890
its just OP btw
>>
>>16987883
I should have said it does not guarantee that she enjoyed it at all. And I don't know what experiences you've had in life, but I definitely had involuntary orgasms that were not enjoyable, like when you are edging and have an orgasm right when withdrawing your hand. It is very possible to climax without feeling good about it.
Whether most or some or whatever women who climax during rape enjoy it psychologically or not is impossible to tell and, to me, irrelevant. Again, if you were to hit someone in the face and they happen to enjoy it because they are extremely masochist, does that excuse you punching someone in the face without provocation? The outcome does not alter your intention and a rapist chooses to shit over bodily integrity and other people's boundaries.

Not going to get into the rest of your fantasizing. You can think up anything you want.
>>
>>16987704
no it doesn't. people, fucking google this shit, there is information literally all over the internet about it.
>>
>>16987902
a lot of that information is poisoned by gender studies nonsense.
>>
>>16987883
>cold hard science
>it's all smokescreens maaan

Yeah okay. Well, if you ever get the day when you try to convince your defense attorney to use this argument in court, please tell the media. I want to know the outcome.

But on another note, and it *kind of* supports what you say, a recent study (the women are all bisexual one) hints at the possibility that women evolved to enjoy sexual encounters of all types because rape was especially prevalent and not being able to be aroused and lubricate increased the risk of damage and infections.

Look it up, it's interesting.

But stick to raping your onahole dolls, thanks pal.
>>
>>16987903
>gender studies
I'm sorry, when did biology become gender studies?

Is this your catch-all excuse to dismiss everything you don't like? Cold hard science is a feminist conspiracy.

Fuck off. I rue the day millennials ever stepped foot into the internet's MRA claptrap. Strutting around trying to act like they know anything about anything because some old divorcee told him that women are all conniving cunts on the internet.

Unfuckingreal.
>>
>>16987915
>ugh fucking millenials
stop

stupidity knows all generations
>>
If you are made to orgasm during rape, then pleasure is not enjoyable.
Paradox needs explaining
>>
Jesus fucking Christ op you're fucking retarded
>>
i dont think it does because im sure woman just enjoy a cock fucking them. too bad the cock thats raping them is a creepy fat fuck but guess what

he has a cock too and hes making u cum.

fucking women.
>>
this pro-rape forced meme is some pretty pathetic shit lel
>>
If someone ties you up and injects heroin into you, you're still gonna feel good. Does this necessarily mean you wanted it before/after it happened?
>>
>>16988159
If I have recurring sexual fantasies about being injected by heroin, and masturbate to being injected by heroin, and be sexualyl frustrated at my SO for not giving me the pleasure that being forcefully injected by heroin gave me,

Then yes. I wanted it.
>>
Normies know rape is rape and think the orgasm means nothing.

/r9k/ autist acknowledge the orgasm but jump to the conclusion that it was enjoyable if she got one.

Someone who isn't an idiot realizes that orgasming during a rape more than likely adds another layer of mental trauma to the victim.
>>
>>16988166
Even though you know the destructive effect of heroin addiction on your psyche and would never actually do it?

because you're pretty damn wrong
>>
>>16987802
>just because a woman had an orgasm does not mean it was a pleasurable
experience overall

Yup. The fear and panic one can endure during a rape is similar to being sexually aroused: your blood is pumping wildly, your body is in full "GO" mode, etc.
I knew a classmate that would get boners during presentations.
Signs of arousal=/=actual sexual arousal.
In that same vein, having someone orgasm doesn't mean they enjoyed it. It's just stimulation.
>>
>>16988195

>Someone who isn't an idiot realizes that orgasming during a rape more than likely adds another layer of mental trauma to the victim.
>adds another layer of mental trauma to the victim

Yeah. The disconnect they feel between what their body actually feels and wants and what society tells them is right. They feel ashamed that they let a man dominate and rape an orgasm into them when they fail to acknowledge that it is in the Woman's Nature to be taken by a Masculine Man.

It's a lesson as old as time. The gender equality, the sexuality, the feels, the concept of marriage and monogamy are all pillars built to maintain society and keep the Lie going. Think. If men and women stopped pussyfooting around and accepted the Law of Life: Take and Be Taken, do you REALLY think society as it stands would function normally? People would be murdering and raping in the streets. Order would fall. Chaos is the natural state of the world, and Chaos would reign.

The fallacies and constant appeals to emotion from the plugged in posters here just prove my point. I now know the truth. Women and men will squabble about consent and feelings and social norms but at the end of the day all that matters is the raw power one has to manipulate another's perception and reality. Everything else is a farce.
>>
You know, OP, in your rampant misogyny, you forget that men almost always orgasm during rape because of the forced stimulation of the prostate.

I guess all men are geared for rape by that definition and you can't rape a guy up the ass!
>>
The functions of the body are more legitimate and valid than the hamstering of the mind.

if your body wanted it. You wanted it. Plain and simple. The new-age stuff to distance the Body from the Mind is a self-destructive lie.

We're animals. We shit. We eat. We orgasm when stimulated. We die. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>16988166
This could all be a sign of trauma. Like kids who were molested growing up and willingly going to their molester after a bit. They didn't consent to it, but they've been messed up so they want it even if they know it's wrong.
>>
>>16988224
>I feel a thrill as my adrenaline kicks into high gear when I'm robbed in the street by a nigger in a dark alley
>I was asking to be robbed
>society tells us that theft is wrong, but I feel such a thrill in my entire body when I get robbed, how can it be wrong?

etc.

you're fucking stupid
>>
>>16988225
>I guess all men are geared for rape by that definition and you can't rape a guy up the ass!

I never denied this. Are you trying to trigger me with gay imagery? I'm no homophobe. If anything I envy gay men- they don't have to put up with the bullshit females spin heteros through.
>>
>>16988238
You say messed up. I say 'marked'.

Women are 'marked' by their rapist ... after all in court cases women do call them THEIR rapists... not the 'person who raped me'.

The mark is very real and very relevant. If your wife was raped and the sexual pleasure and emotional 'trauma' (i.e. getting dominated and fulfilling her biological imperative as a woman), she is now Damaged Goods in the sense that she has been marked by 'her' rapist. You are no longer the man in her life. He is.
>>
>>16988241
Well, since you reckon in all male rape by definition orgasms grant consent and therefore no man can be raped up the ass, I suggest we first go to town on your ass.

You know OP, just because you are a degenerate turned on by being raped up your ass, doesn't mean you get to project your rape fantasies on other women.
>>
>>16988233
>I want to physically run away in fear from public speaking
>this is a legitimate response

You're advocating for brainless emotionalism here, which is pretty ironic given the classical stereotype of women as overly emotional

our brains developed control over our bodies for a reason retard.
>>
>>16988249
They use both language in the court system, and my referring to my car or dog or pencil does not mean those things have marked me. Try harder.
>>
>>16988253
>doesn't mean you get to project your rape fantasies on other women

Don't need to. Women overwhelmingly dream about being raped. Certain women are so desperate to be dominated by strange men they will put themselves in situations WITH THE INTENT on getting sexually assaulted. This is not the same as 'wearing a skimpy outfit at a club therefore she was asking for it'... but literally GOING OUT ALONE AT NIGHT looking for a man to force himself on her.

We all know a woman like this. You might write her off as 'fucked up' but she's really just honest with her biology.
>>
>>16988257
>brains developed control over our bodies
Our bodies have more influence on our mind than you think.

>>16988261
You're reaching. I'm sorry if this is too much for you. It was a shock to me too when I first became RedPilled.
>>
>>16988249
>Patients are 'marked' by their doctor ... after all in court cases patients do call them THEIR doctor... not the 'person who treated me medically'.

>The mark is very real and very relevant. If your wife was treated by a doctor and the medical healing and emotional comfort (i.e. getting healed to full in her body and fulfilling her biological imperative as a woman), she is now Damaged Goods in the sense that she has been marked by 'her' doctor. You are no longer the man in her life. He is.

the english language uses a "my" scheme in regards to someone who has acted on you, this indicates nothing about ownership, only brevity of language.

moron.
>>
>>16988279
Apples and oranges. Your liberal is showing.
>>
>>16988276
>Our bodies have more influence on our mind than you think.

so you ADMIT that the brains are controlling, and bodies only have "influence", great! I'm glad you agree that the passive functions of the body do not produce active brain-controlled consent and that therefore your opinions on rape are wrong.
>>
>>16988293
You're getting emotional. Take a breath and comprehend. Or come back and learn to read when you're not 12.
>>
>>16988282
>b-b-but they're DIFFERENT
>no explanation as to why

>>16988297
>I can't defend my opinions, quick! Make an unfounded statement about the emotional state of my opponent!

I know you're trolling but put a little more thought into it dude
>>
File: dfd.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>16988312
This is you
>>
>>16988314
Lol
>>
>>16988314
YOU LEAVE MY WIFE'S SON OUT OF THIS
>>
There's nothing empirically wrong with the act of rape. And evolution backs that up if girls will actually climax from getting fucked without their permission. We just put a taboo on it to keep the beta males in check and filter only the top quality alpha sperm to the women.

20% of men breed with 80% of women.

This is reality.
>>
>>16988323
Kek
>>
>>16988399
that's arguably also true of murder, theft, lying, and pretty much all antisocial behavior though
>>
To everyone who seriously thinks that a rape orgasm means you want it, try not getting a boner in the morning. Our bodies are weird fuckers.

Guys have cummed from getting raped in the ass too, because of their prostates--does that mean they wanted it?

>itt successful bait
>>
>>16988667
>Guys have cummed from getting raped in the ass too, because of their prostates--does that mean they wanted it?
Yes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>16988667
>Guys have cummed from getting raped in the ass too, because of their prostates--does that mean they wanted it?

That's pretty hot
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.