[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to acquire Sense of Humor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1391437375400.jpg (40 KB, 439x294) Image search: [Google]
1391437375400.jpg
40 KB, 439x294
How do I acquire a sense of humor, to make girls and even other people laugh and interested in me?

I had my fair share of girlfriends before. Some were purely by accident, some were because they saw how much of a compassionate guy I am, but never because I can make them laugh. I can be funny at times, but it's rare. An example I can think of is when I was outside talking to a chick and it was freezing so I made a comment about how at this rate ill be a frozen popsicle swirl (because im black but "mixed" as people would call me [mom is black, dad is white]) and it made her laugh, but that would be it for the night. It sucks. I know if I were more funny, I could definitely get a gals #, but sometimes I feel that I am not, therefore I fear people would find me boring.

What are your secrets? What do you guys do to make someone laugh?
>>
>>16987689
I make fun of people and change my voice

Innuendo is also good
>>
It's not really something that can be learned. Either you have it or you don't.
>>
>>16987689
If you want to make a girl laugh, just point out when she does something stupid. Use a sarcastic or laughy voice and most of the time they'll laugh.

Be cheeky and loud.

>>16987697
Of course you can.
>>
same as OP
i actually get to talk to a lot of nice girls but im so jaded i dont show empathy or make them laugh

pls send help
>>
>>16987772
If you're jaded try sarcasm, most of the girls really dig it.

But don't be too harsh.
>>
File: 1393857770795.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1393857770795.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>16987691
Innuendo I could do but I am afraid i'd take it a little too far.

>>16987697
I believe there's always room for improvement. But it's hard I bet.

>>16987730
See, people always tell me I need to be loud but they are not very specific with it. Like, how EXACTLY? Plus i'm more of a soft-spoken guy but can be very talkative when I can be, so loud may not be my forte.
>>
>>16987788
>Like, how EXACTLY?

Comment everything. Sarcastically or not, just talk about what's happening. Even dumb stuff like "Wow, how can you stumble in a place like this?" can make girls laugh. Just make sure you're never too quiet. Answer questions, express your opinions and even fake your face expressions.
>>
>>16987796
Huh. That doesn't sound bad. Ill do that. But my facial expressions are weird so I may not pull that off all the time.
>>
>>16987805
Oh, one more thing - always make eye contact and if the person looks a little bit overwhelmed by it try looking a little bit up or any other direction (except down)

Also don't blink when you say something, it breaks the eye contact.
>>
>>16987813
Will do. Appreciate it!
>>
>>16987689
Pretend you understand what there talking about and make something in common with them and laugh. If there generally sexual make sexual jokes to make them laugh. What ever there interested in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.