[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acid/ecstacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
So a friend of mine (smokes weed, drinks, done acid 4 times, never done ecstacy before this) recently got a hold of some ecstacy which he claimed was mixed with acid (and by acid I don't necessarily mean 'real' acid, since people claim it's very rare nowadays), and at first I thought it was bullshit. But then he tried it (1 pill, red/pinkish with a skull), and it was pretty much exactly like an acid trip, plus some effects that where just like what he had heard about ecstacy/mdma. Like the same feeling and visual stuff as acid, plus the feeling of absolute bliss and really long orgasm, and the jaw stuff (mild case) and post-trip sadness (also mild case, just felt a little empty)he had read about ecstacy. The thing is though, it only lasted about 1 hour, which is really weird, His pupils were huge for a really long time just like acid, but the effects were pretty much gone after 2 hours which isn't normal
And I've gotten no google results of what kind of ecstacy this is, or even any results about acid mixed with ecstacy in one pill. Does anyone know what this could be, and how would the tolerance/seratonin-level work in this case? His rule with acid was 1 month apart, and i've read people have a similar space between ecstacy sessions, but since this trip only lasts 1 hour, would it be ok to have like 2 week space instead? I mean his seratonin wouldn't get as low as in usual ecstacy-trips since it's several hours shorter, right?
He actually did do it once again the day after, and it was great but not as great, and decided he would wait for some time before he did it again.
But is there any point in waiting more than two weeks since it only lasts one hour, and the negative effects were mild in comparison to regular 4-8 hour ecstacy? I've heard of people getting depressed for weeks after doing ecstacy, for him it was only slight sadness for a day. Also it last weekend he did it, saturday and sunday
>>
>>16987366
Seems like a lot of work for a trip you can only enjoy at most every two weeks.
>>
>>16987370
What work
Did you read the post?
>>
> ecstacy which he claimed was mixed with acid

Are you fucking 14? Sounds like a great way to fry your brain the first try.

Do not try modern club drugs. Firstly because they make you act like an asshole, and you're the only one that doesn't notice or care (other than the other idiots tripping face). Secondly, a lot of people are selling research chemicals as "ecstasy" or "acid" which are really 2-c derivatives. Those will almost certainly damage your mind, it's happened to more than one of my friends.
>>
>>16987383
It was Done at home actually, with many precautions and pre-trip research
But i get that youre strongly against that stuff considering your friend
>>
>>16987396

Do you know what I mean when I say "club drug"?? I don't give a fuck about precautions or pre-trip research. You have no idea what that piece of paper or that pill has in it, or what that white powdery stuff is. It could be soap, or rat poison, or a research chemical that sends you into a manic episode that you're stuck in for the rest of your life. It happens to people all the time. These kinds of drugs are unsafe.
>>
>>16987366
could be mda or 2c-b which are both fine drugs
or one of about 100 other similar chemicals

>>16987383
>which are really 2-c derivatives.
theres nothing wrong with 2-c derivatives except the methoxybenzyl ones. not sure about the NBOH derivatives though, I sounds interresting because it's a full 5ht2a agonist (and there aren't many)
>>
>>16987419

>there's nothing wrong with drugs that make you act like a total dumbfuck

Come on dude just smoke some weed and chill the fuck out instead of trying to find the most nu age lab chemicals to snort.
>>
>>16987407
>or a research chemical
>These kinds of drugs are unsafe.
that's bullshit. just because some or dangerous/toxic/whatever doesn't mean they are all unsafe. There are some awesome substances among them.
some people are just idiots doing whatever they can get without knowing shit about them.
>>
>>16987425
>most nu age lab chemicals
>some of shulgins favorite drugs and part of the magical half-dozen
god damn kid. don't repeat everything you see on tv and educate yourself.
>>
>>16987366
>(and by acid I don't necessarily mean 'real' acid, since people claim it's very rare nowadays)

If your dealer is a schlub.
>>
>>16987440

Your second greenpoint made zero sense - are you on drugs right now?

>>16987434

People looking to get this fucked up are already boned for life. I'm just trying to help out a little bit. These drugs are bad for you, whether or not you realize it or care. Maybe they don't make you feel bad in an observable way, but don't come crying to me when you lose friends that thought you were more sensible.
>>
>>16987450
>Your second greenpoint made zero sense
can't you just google "shulgins magical half-dozen" ?
except for mescaline and dom (which is a 2c-d amphetamine homolouge) they are all 2cs.
>>
>>16987460

...So I'm supposed to start thinking that these drugs are okay because some crazy scientist wants me to? Sorry bruv, being a "psychonaut" is mouth breathingly retarded.
>>
>>16987474
> some crazy scientist
Shulgin is the person with the most knowledge about drugs in the world. he gave seminars about drugs the the DEA and had a license to work with and do schedule I drugs.
while you already proved to know absolutely knowthing about drugs except the shit you saw on tv
yeah, sounds right to me...
>>
>>16987499

lol look broham, I don't need advice on what KeRaZy new drugs to do given to me from people that A) do them, and B) can't even put words or sentences together properly
>>
>>16987499
>Shulgin is the person
meant "was", my fault.
>>
so does anyone know about the tolerance/serotonin thing
>>
>>16987510
without know what drug (or drugs) it was: impossible to tell.
also: it's not like you'll die or anything if you don't wait. it's just a rule of thumb. for mdma for your serotonine levels to go back to normal (about 3 weeks) and for hallucinogens just for the tolerance to go back to normal, so they might be slightly less effective now compared to next week.
>>
>>16987546
Yeah ok thank you, i know thats normally how it is, i always wait 1 month between taking acid, but i wondered if this could be a different case since the effects just lasted about 1 hour
>>
Probably was 2CB?

That is similar to MDMA with hallucinative effects, often refered to as a mix between MDMA and Acid.

For seratonin resistance, best is to wait 3 months in between. Then your brain has fully restored to natural levels. So that means 4x per year is ok.
>>
>>16987613
2cb lasts more than just 1 hour.
if it was a 2c it was probably 2cc which only lasts about 2 hours
>>
>>16987613
So the seratonin level is the same even if it was only a 1 hour trip as opposed to a 8 hour one?
>>
>>16987383
i can confirm this. i ate a shit ton of acid and molly in my late teens and it has basically fried me...especially all my motor skills, now i shake all the time fuck
>>
>>16987660
thats cause you overdid it
stop with the false propaganda, ive consumed a lot of acid, all spaced out between months and im fine

so yeah, wait at least a month OP get a test kit if you can
>>
File: 1351741263608.jpg (19 KB, 465x330) Image search: [Google]
1351741263608.jpg
19 KB, 465x330
>>16987679

"I'm totally fine dude and I've done a ton of acid. Yeah, it's a great idea to ingest those lab chemicals, go for it!"
>>
>>16987692
it is. acid is by far my favorite drug. too bad my town is filled with shitty 25i nbome so i havent tripped in over 3 years

help a nigga out desu senpai, i desperately need a plug
>>
>>16987698

Look man, I know you probably don't feel this way, but tripping hard drugs is a bad idea. Maybe you're young and it doesn't impact you right now, but there's no denying that the older people I've met throughout life that have consistently done psychedelic drugs "safely" (i.e. "Dude I only do them like every once in a while") are fucking fry jobs. Maybe it's not the drugs and it's just that the people that want to do them a lot are fucking weirdos naturally, but I find it at least a bit interesting that a lot of the weirdos I meet say they really enjoy psychedelics.
>>
>>16987710
that was so unnecessary, save that shit for your kids please
im 25, i know fried people and im not one of them. yeah no shit weirdos like drugs. are you 12?
>>
>>16987710
So did the drugs turn them into weirdos or did being a weirdo make them Uncomfortable and then seek out drugs because of the discomfort. There is a direction of cause
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.