[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have much of a libido, but I still don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: victorians.jpg (313 KB, 2000x1341) Image search: [Google]
victorians.jpg
313 KB, 2000x1341
I don't have much of a libido, but I still don't want to be cucked.

Where do I find a frigid wife so we can have sex a couple of times to produce children and then largely stop doing it altogether, without her becoming sexually frustrated and fucking others behind my back?

I am reasonably well-off and I should have no problems supporting an upper middle class lifestyle for the family and a good upbringing for the children. I need a wife to manage the household and accompany me to social functions.

The Victorians had it right to be honest.
>>
>implying Victorians weren't totally freaky
>implying you wouldn't get cucked by your wife's doctor

Anyway I'm a pretty frigid woman, but I also don't want kids. Can't help you anon.
>>
>>16987357
Some of them could have been freaky, but the general social attitude was very accommodating to what I would prefer in my married life.
>>
Find yourself a religious girl. Go to a liberal church so the girl won't be too disappointed that you don't love Jesus
>>
>>16987667
Unfortunately, a religious liberal girl will also be liberal about sex.

OP, are you a virgin? You might find that your sex drive will increase once you are with a girl and dating her.
>>
why don't you find a same-sex platonic life partner (roommate) instead, and just occasionally fuck some chick when you feel the need?
>>
Why can't you just eat her out and use your hands if your penis isn't feeling up to it?
>>
>>16987361
maybe it was what they pretended but it wasn't the reality of things

and therein lies your solution, you find a partner who has the courtesy to cover their tracks to let you believe they're being faithful and you turn a blind eye to their infidelity.
>>
>>16988230
How do you know?
>>
maybe try and find an asexual woman online, who's not into sex but some still want to have children
>>
>>16988516
This. There's bound to be asexual women (or women with so little of a libido that they identify more with asexuals than with everyday folks) in the same position, who are wondering how to start a family. Spread the word on the communities.

However your message makes it sound like you are not looking for any kind of partner and just want to be with someone to do their part of your shared responsibilities and make you look normal for the outside world. If this is the case, you need something more specific as you would just make a woman with no interest in sex but interest in love very unhappy.
>>
>>16987352
Victorians weren't about "no sex ever, just have kids" you nerd, they just wanted to uphold a good set of morals and dignity with respect to private matters
Married couples still banged all the time for fun
>>16988532
>Spread the word on the communities.
Where you find communities like this?
>>
>>16988549
It's not that hard, just googling I found asexual dating sites, a forum from experienceproject where people share stories etc... They seek each other out. Once you are within a nice community you can always ask for inside tips on the best places to look for a partner or whatever.
>>
>wants a wife
>doesn't wanna do the whole sex thing

Just get a girl from a poor country and offer her a place to stay in exchange for taking care of your children
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.