[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did a full withdrawal last semester of uni, and failed a class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: justicerider.jpg (480 KB, 986x1324) Image search: [Google]
justicerider.jpg
480 KB, 986x1324
I did a full withdrawal last semester of uni, and failed a class this semester. I am going to get kicked out when my parents find this out. So here is my question.

Should I tell them in a week and be able to withdraw from this course, or should I tell them in a month and let myself fail, but have more time to prepare for the homeless life?
>>
Try open universities

Study more fag
>>
>>16987333
Withdraw if you're failing. If at some point you actually want to take college seriously, having any F's weighing your transcript down would be very bad.

What year are you in? Why don't you take a break instead of wasting your parents' money and time?
>>
>>16987342
first.

Already tried that, my parents responded basically saying go to college or get out.
>>
What kind of college do you go to where you can withdraw by the time you know you're failing? I remember only being able to withdraw by the 4th week of a 10-week course. Not even enough time for midterms.
>>
>>16988342
where I go you can with draw up until the last month of the semester.
>>
File: raw.gif (874 KB, 220x248) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
874 KB, 220x248
>>16987395
you're in your first year and you already fucked up?

here you go OP

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers.html

https://www.wendys.com/en-us/careers

https://www.bk.com/careers/apply

http://jobs.tacobell.com/index.html
>>
>>16988448
Can't live off of those

also, can you answer the question in the OP
>>
>>16988760
>Can't live off of those

You're absolutely right but that's kind of the consequence of fucking around with your education and not buckling down and paying attention.

Sure I'll answer the question. Tell them now. You already fucked up and this is day one of a new lesson for you in life. Not a week, not a month, not at the end of the semester.

Get the fuck off of 4chan, take like 10 deep breaths, call your parents and tell them you fucked up. Own it like an adult. Cause now you are going to face the real world. And it rarely gives second chances unless you are willing to get your shit together.
>>
>>16988791
Is it possible to recover at this point?
>>
>>16989163
yes BUT...it's not going to be easy.

I don't know you or your situation. I only know a fraction of it but it's not all lost hope from here.

Do you have any hobbies? What kind of skills have you developed on your own? Do you have your own car? do you have any friends?

You need to either start again with school and buckle down or accept this as loss and move on. Yeah, you probably will get kicked out of house but if you have a friend or car, you can always crash in there.

Maybe you need to start with community college classes before diving into uni.

If all is lost and nothing seems of hope. You could always rob a bank. Just go to the next town over or the city and rob it. Most tellers just want you to GTFO without any harm to them, bank, or customers. Just slip a note and take what they have in registers. I would consider this a true last resort but it's still plausible and easy to do.
>>
>>16989344
what about military enlistment?
>>
>>16989481
I'm not going to say yes. But I'm not going to tell you no either.

Just know that it's 100% not like the things they will brainwash you with and make you believe.

Vets get treated like shit. Once you've served, the government could give a fuck less about you.

There are other last resorts to hit before you should even consider the military. The branches are for poor/stupid/naive people. Serving your country or that money is not worth it anymore.

Remember, there are plenty of jobs out there that don't care about a photoshopped piece of paper with your name and school on it.

It's all about networking dude. That's why I was asking what kind of hobbies or skills you have. Those are the opportunities you need to seek to get out of this mess. Doesn't mean it's going to be solved or is the solution but it's def a smarter one than enlisting.
>>
>>16989617
I really hope the Chinks parachute in and rape your family
>>
File: 2496200.jpg (54 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
2496200.jpg
54 KB, 800x804
>>16989633
You stuck in the 70's or some shit?

Use a better/modern reference if ur gonna insult me little one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.