[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop loving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2917.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.png
140 KB, 368x368
ive found myself slipping between liking her and at other times i want nothing to do with her because shes so fucking annoying and unfunny but on the very odd occasion shes serious, i love her. I have weight the pros and cons and realised shes not the one for me but i keep falling back into the loop. What do i do/
>>
>>16987294
Tell us some things that she does that annoys you/makes you love her
>>
>>16987294
nobody's perfect
>>
Are you in a relationship?
>>
>>16987294
You're autistic. See, that's how relationships work. All relationships. Your girlfriend, friends, family, etc. You slip between loving them and hating them. That's how it works.
>>
>>16987534
Nah
>>16987323
She has some really cringy tendencies. She does the whole "excuse me while I go cry in a corner and rock back and forth *shakes*" thing as well as her being a fujoshi; real tumblr incarnate. And she never stops doing it. As I mentioned before, she's only serious once in a blue moon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.