[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a job interview at Intel. Any of you work for them? Any tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Intel.png (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Intel.png
32 KB, 512x512
Got a job interview at Intel.

Any of you work for them? Any tips?
>>
ask them why at the Intel museum in silicon valley, you are not allowed to type AMD on one of their computers.
>>
>>16987189
You're going to have to be more specific, what's the job description
>>
>>16987189
prepare to get your ass handed to you on the whiteboard

but they'll still hire you anyways regardless of how much they murdered your ass if they are serious about evaluating you
>>
>>16987191
I will be in manufacturing

>>16987192
What whiteboard?
>>
>>16987193
The one that is inherently superior to the blackboard.
>>
>>16987194
What is it, like proof of competency in maths?
>>
Didn't mention before, its a phone interview
>>
>>16987189
Just don't be like this guy https://youtu.be/ULqAIbjCsXE
>>
>>16987194
>whiteboard over blackboard
Disgusting
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.