[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No sexual attraction anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 442x740
I have a really bad problem and I'm finally going to /adv/ for a fresh pair of eyes on the situation. I lurk here almost daily and I see my type of problem come up here and there.

I really need help. I don't feel any sexual attraction towards my long distance lover of 2 years. No we've never met in person yet. Yes it sucks. But I didn't come here for opinions on that. I'm saving up to move there. It'll happen in the future, no doubt, so we're not staying LDR forever.

I'm attracted to him, as he's extremely handsome whether he's cleanshaven, stubbly, or scruffy. I'm attracted to his personality. But I'm just too tired and in pain from work and I'm never in the mood for sex. I'm really sad about that. Such a shameful problem. It implies I don't love him but I do! It probably hurts his feelings because he might feel unwanted and/or unsatisfied at the lack of intimate/passionate sex.

Our sex is fapping together. He uses his hand, I use a dildo. We use Skype. The last time we did it was last night. I found it so hard to even get aroused, I had to even break out the lube (this is normally not needed as I am self lubricating when horny).

I really need help. I don't want to be a bad girl. I love him and want him. But I have a hard time imagining everything when we haven't even touched before. In the beginning we fucked like rabbits it's just over time the sexual attraction faded. Please help.
>>
>>16987177
It'll be easier when you're actually near him. It sounds like you've just gotten bored of the simple masturbation-over-cam, and need more. Talk to him about it, toss around some ideas for new things to do. Get a high-res cam with a good mic and tell him to do the same if you haven't already.

Could try remote controlled vibrators (each of you controls the other's), that's usually a lot of fun. Feels like you're directly connected no matter how far away you are, plus you can use them for... naughtier things if you're both game.
>>
> have a hard time imagining everything when we haven't even touched before
>In the beginning we fucked like rabbits
What?
>>
You know full well why you are in this situation.
Go there or dump him (or keep on pretending you still find your "sex" fun like a little bitch).
I hope now you realize why people shit on LDR. Your having sex with a dildo, not a man. It's only normal to grow tired of that dildo.
>>
>>16987209
Of course people shit on LDRs. I've been in several in my life. They just happen since I used to play a lot of vidya back before I had jobs
>>
Hahaha, fucking idiot
Guess what, sexual attraction doesn't work like that, go and fuck him in reallife
>>
>>16987206
In the beginning. When we became official. When we first joined together as bf/gf

>>16987204
We don't actually use cameras too much as we both lay in bed to do the sexual intercourses. I have a laptop with an excellent camera. So does my phone. But phone can be hard to hold especially when I like to grip things during sex. How do I use my laptop's camera for the sex?
>>
alright going to work now

Besides the obvious "move to him", what can I do to make my boyfriend feel loved and wanted?
>>
I had this problem when I was in a long distance relationship, our sex was also masturbating on skype. I used to think that I had 0 libido because I never felt turned on and couldn't orgasm. This went on for 3 years, until I finally broke up with him and met someone irl. Turns out I have a high libido, and want to fuck at least 4-5 times a day. Just wait it out OP, it'll be completely different when you see him IRL.
>>
>>16987228
Set it up somewhere in full view of the bed (obviously). Test it out to see the view.
Tell him to do the same.
If there's no easy spot to put the laptop, get a high-res webcam and stick it to a wall or a piece of furniture (or the ceiling if you have to) with mounting putty (so you can easily move it around, don't use screws).

>>16987245
>what can I do to make my boyfriend feel loved and wanted?
Massive list of options here, but first of all, straight-up ask him how things are going, how satisfied he is with the relationship, etc (especially the sexual part, since it sounds like that's the problem).
Make sure to be honest with him that you're not sexually satisfied: he can't help fix it if he doesn't know.
>>
You are a cuck.
>>
>>16987257
Anon thank you for your honest replies! You're a great help! I'm gonna try putting my laptop in a good view of me and my bed. He loves my body. Really gonna try this. Then I won't need to use my hands to hold it in place.

Yes we talk seriously and frankly with each other every day. I'll try to talk to him about this problem of mine even though it's embarrassing

How should I word it?
>>
Bamp
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.