[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with grief/too many fuckups.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: depression.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
I will tell you a small story.
Once upon a time, there was a really popular young man, who could easily get away with anything he wanted. However, he was hollow in the inside, he didn't felt anything for anyone in particular, and eventually, considered suicide.
The man had a bunch of great friends, money smarts, and women, but still felt that without any emotion, life was not worth living.
In the process of comitting suicide, he was saved by a certain friend who he always disregarded. After being saved, his friend was overtaken by emotion and confessed her feelings towards this young man. For the first time, he felt something, and finally was happy. His long desire of wanting to feel something finally complete. He started dating his newfound love, and remained many happy years together, until both could finally get married and finish their education.
Seeing how happy his cooking would make her and others, he chose to become a great chef.
However, things never remain happy forever, life is full of disgraces that infest us where it can hurt us the most.
After a few months of being happily married, the young man discovered his wife had breast cancer. Upon discovery, his wife confessed that she had felt certain symptoms before, and didn't wanted to worry her husband. She always had a tendency of keeping things that could hurt him to herself. Too late to do anything, she was given mere months.
He spent the rest of his days trying to make her happy, and wishing this was just a terrible nightmare, the though of loosing her killing any possible sleep.
(Continue)
>>
>>16987044

This isn't therapy Anon
I'm sorry that you're going through whatever you're going through but if you have so much to say, then take it up to a Therapist or a professional
Your odds of solving your problems there are much higher than here
No one is gonna read this wall of text
>>
I did. Keep it up anon.
>>
dealing with grief too

just found out my girlfriend of a year has cheated on 4 multiples times in the past month with my best friend. quick fucks

i was in a deep depression and she read my depression that i was breaking up with her soon.

we would be out a show for example and they snuck out for a quick fuck shit like that

she tells me she was blackout drunk everytime, she was sad and he initiated enabled and led her
he'd buy her shots and get her piss drunk

she's begging me to stay
she's threating to hurt herself if i leave
i don't know what to do
everyone knows
even our parents
her mom is sweet and supportive with me

the dude won;t even reach out to me. i keep calling him and ignores me.
he claims hes either at work or asleep

what should i do with her, him, everthing?

i've never been through something like this
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcYCzXOBbug
>>
>>16987475
>she's threating to hurt herself if i leav
Then you have to leave. She will not hurt herself. If she's making these kinds of threats, then she's got too much fight in her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.