[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After this summer coming up I'm leaving to Japan for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1415137102665.jpg (254 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1415137102665.jpg
254 KB, 600x800
>After this summer coming up I'm leaving to Japan for a semester
>Have had a grill penpal there since forever, its been at least 3 years
>Going to be in the Osaka Prefecture, where she happens to live
>She sort of expressed this odd romantic interest in me

She IS Japanese, but she speaks English pretty well. She spends most of her time studying other languages, and she has an English instructor. Thing is, she is sort of getting obsessed with me, and we haven't even met face to face. We just write letters, and hang out on skype or snapchat from time to time.

Over time things have started to lean more and more towards her having some kind of interest. To the point where it is now just getting downright odd. She called me "husband" the other day, jokingly, but still weird. If she can't get a hold of me for a day because I'm busy, she panics, or if I don't respond in a timely matter, etc. She often stays up way into the early morning hours just to talk to me.

I'm kind of wondering. Do I continue contact with this girl, so I have a contact that I know when I get there? Or do I just slowly (or maybe abruptly?) fade things out with her? She knows I'm coming after my summer break, and is "already making preparations". What these preparations are, I have no idea. I feel like she may murder me.

I mean I like her well enough, or use to at least, before she started to get crazy. Cute as all hell, seems nice, but even after three years of speaking to her, its sort of hard to tell without actually meeting her.

help
>>
bamp
>>
she's not gonna fucking murder you, don't be so dramatic

just visit her at some point when you're over there and see what she's like
>>
>>16986960
I think she may want to have sex with you. Maybe preperation's are her going to the store for a box of condom's and birth control.
>>
>>16986960
Her 'preparations' are telling her parents and friends her overseas boyfriend is comming to ask for her hand in marriage.

Be prepared to meet angry japs parents :3
>>
people are different in person, for better or worse.
>>
dude you're going there anyway might as well. can't really tell what a person is going to act like from just text messages alone.
>>
>>16987873
she is if she turns her down kek

you're fucked OP
>>
Go for it and see what it looks like, long distance relationships can be pretty weird. If she acts weird in person just forget about it, but if she doesn't, what to do next is up to you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.