[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is so boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454458036103.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1454458036103.png
183 KB, 370x359
I feel like my life is over. I feel likethe experimental phase, and 'finding oneself' is long gone. Its all about the $$ now and 'getting ahead' of the next guy.

Worst of all I am a loser. I have always been the guy that could do everything but wasnt great at anything. Therefore I was transient, and shifted from clique to clique like a ghost but never was good enough to fit into their 'thing'. I loved video games and nerdery but the nerds thought i was too 'normal'. I skateboarded but the skaters wore cooler clothes and smoked dope. I loved metal and played guitar great but I didnt have long hair and had cool band tshirts. I liked normal people stuff, but the normal people thought i was 'too weird'(see previous examples). I fit in with the jocks but i wasnt good enough at the sports and i wasnt loud and obnoxious enough.

I never fit in anywhere...i was pretty much a loner except for my best friend. Turns out he never thought the same. He has other friends, and i guess he simply likes them more because he wont return my calls or texts and ive known this dude for 17 years. Hes told me i was his best friend...i dont know..

Im alone. Ive always been like this and i cant help but think even if i wasnt human and a wolf...id be that lone wolf that trails the pack and eats their scraps. Id be that wounded lion that roams the sahara alone eating leftovers.

Sometimes i wish i was just a nor.al regukar fucking idiot that had like 10-15 friends that goes to some shit chain restaurant every weekend laughing at dumb jokes. Atleast they seem to be happy.
>>
Look up mark passio natural law on youtube
>>
Take some comfort that your situation is not unique, at least. I can only speak for myself but I have it about the same as you. Last year I moved in with a friend and lived there for about a year making more friends, and as soon as times got tough for me they all moved on. I got dropped like yesterday's trash. I ended up moving to a new city, and nobody even bothered to say goodbye to me.

All I can say is learn to enjoy yourself. Find what makes you happy and do it. I'm currently working ridiculous hours at a job I hate at which I speak to almost nobody because they're all jabbering nonstop in Spanish, but you know what? When I have time I play the grindan games and relax, and it's not so bad. I look forward to the things I'll do with my paycheck, and the things I'm saving for in the future.

But really, life is what you make it. You can find yourself over and over again for your entire lifespan. Don't get boxed in by friend groups. Once you find people who understand you, never take them for granted.

Good luck anon. Hope things start looking better for you.
>>
>>16986775
> I'm currently working ridiculous hours at a job I hate at which I speak to almost nobody because they're all jabbering nonstop in Spanish

Is it a factory/warehouse job?
>>
Sounds like me. Computers, skateboarding, metal, etc... I'm too normal to fit into a certain clique but too weird to be normal. Never been in a relationship either. I'm not worried about my looks and can socialize but when I do hang around friends and new girls, my interests are totally different except for a few things so I'm sitting there not being able to relate to anything or having a clue what the fuck they're talking about. It's funny because most people know me as a quiet type but once the topic is something I'm familiar with, I can't keep my mouth shut.

I have no fucking clue what I want to do with my life for a career so I'm stuck in a perpetual state of pointlessness. I'm not stupid but have no drive to learn. I have interests I'd like to pursue that would be easy for some but are so far out of reach for me.

Shit, I've never even had a best friend so I don't know what that's like. I have to contain myself around my friends so I'm not thought of as a complete weirdo and forgotten.

To be honest though I don't know what the whole "experimental finding oneself" thing is all about. My life evolves around doing things that please and entertain me and avoiding the things that don't. I don't try to understand things, I just enjoy things. Like music. I couldn't give two shits about the lyrics, I just like how it sounds.

Maybe I'll off myself some years from now after I've had an attempt at doing things on my "bucket list."
>>
>>16986761

you have a warped sense of reality. you think sitcoms are real life.

you are alone. Like Dr. Suess said, alone is something you will be often.

if you want to do more fun experimental stuff, go for it. this is a new age. A new age where the one thing you dont have to be alone in is not conforming to societies standards. people will judge you sure, but they will judge you even if you continue on your current path.

so think of what you'd like to do, then go do it,.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.