[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459556280392.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1459556280392.gif
2 MB, 260x260
(M) About to lose my virginity tomorrow, any tips or things I should know?
>>
>>16986732

your virginity is not your entire sex life. whatever happens tomorrow is not what sex is going to be like for the rest of your life.

it will likely be awkward, sloppy, a little weird, a little anti climactic, but still insanely fun its own way. you will have millions of different kinds of sex, ranging from beautifully passionate to quickies just to get it out of your system, to regret sex, to randomly hot sluts gracing you with their vagina, to this and that and the third thing.

so just go in tomorrow wanting to have fun.
>>
Use protection
>>
>>16986738
Pretty much this.

Dont't try to perform. Just take it slow, and enjoy it.
Be mentally prepared for failure (finishing early, most likely) and plan in advance what to do if it happens.
>>
Don't hold breath
>>
>>16986732
There is no way for you to be able to predict exactly how things are going to go down, and even if you try to, things never go the way you want.

Calm down, don't make it into a big deal, and enjoy yourself. No matter how good or shitty it is, it'll be a memory you have for the rest of your life you'll look back on fondly.

But getting nervous or too critical of yourself will do more harm than good.
>>
>>16986732
You're evolutionary equipped to handle the basics, so focus on that. Impressing her takes skill and practice, so don't worry about that on your maiden voyage.
Insert penis, do what comes naturally, relax and enjoy whatever happens.

PS: There was a clock on the nightstand during my first time, and I lasted 2 minutes. Second time i gave her a vaginal orgasm still without knowing what the fuck i was doing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.