[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got off the phone and its been confirmed: something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1perpatch.jpg (6 KB, 142x200) Image search: [Google]
1perpatch.jpg
6 KB, 142x200
So I just got off the phone and its been confirmed: something I did got two people killed last weekend. I've already spoken to my attorney and I'm in the clear legally, nobody really knows about my involvement so I'm not worried about this coming back on me in other ways.

I just...don't feel anything about it. Sat down with my therapist and talked about it, nothing. Its been days, nothing. I just feel kind of tense because I have this secret and kind of relieved that its over, but thats not really an emotional connection.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
terminal case of faggotry

I'm sorry
>>
Kek what'd you do you dumbass
>>
>>16986688
Context: >>16962296

Long story short: I did some bad things when I was younger, cleaned up my life, and its been over a decade since I was involved in anything shady. Some guy came rolled into my life recently and wanted me to do him a favor, he strongly implied that he had information about something I did back in the day. I made a phone call, tipped the wrong someone off that the guy was doing something somewhere he shouldn't, now the guy and his partner are dead.
>>
>>16986708
That's not so bad, relax.

I thought it was something more serious, who cares if you didn't feel terrible. Did you even know them?
>>
>>16986720
I sorta knew one of the guys. The other one, I only know his name because I read a story in the paper.
>>
>>16986722
I think you're fine as long as it wasn't like a close friend. Find something else to worry about anon.
>>
>>16986708
He tried to blackmail you.
Don't play with fire.
>>
Do you still ride your old Harley, OP?
>>
if youre trying to imply youre a bikey with that pic then

>attorney
>therapist

kek youre a fucking massive loser
>>
>>16986766
I haven't owned a bike in over a decade.

>>16987068
I'm not implying anything. I was an associate 15 years ago before I cleaned my my life up. The guy who died is a hang around, the phone call was to the kind of people who wear a patch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.