[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /b/ I'm here hoping if I could get some advice on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Mom.png (551 KB, 640x847) Image search: [Google]
Mom.png
551 KB, 640x847
hey /b/ I'm here hoping if I could get some advice on how I can convince my mother to have sex with me on my 25th Birthday.

Over the years since my birth, we have both shared a wonderful and loving relationship together. My mother is always there for me whenever I need her and she’s always willing to go out of her way to show how much she loves me, I just hope she will accept my erotic love for her as both her son and (soon to be) lover. My desire for her started back when I was thirteen when one night, she came to my bedroom to give me “the talk”, she told me everything without holding back and I was in complete awe with all the new things I was learning from her. I had so many questions for her and I began asking her about sex and she was more than happy to answer them for me. With this newfound knowledge she shared with me, I began to see her not only as my sweet, carling mother but also my potential woman who can fulfill my newly found needs through her womanhood.

Ever since that day, I have had multiple dreams and fantasies about having my way with her and her with me. My mother is recently single and has been for the past three years, I feel that now is my chance to confront her and confess to her during her vulnerability of much needed physical and emotional attention. I have a little over mouth to plan this out properly and I’m going to visit her on my birthday. But I don’t intend take advantage of her in any way shape or form, I want my love for her to be genuine, I want her to love me back as both her caring son and her naughty lover.

I want to do this! I need to do this! Please, help me in my ultimate quest to reunite in my mother’s loving arms while I fuck her brains out and show her the true meaning of, motherfucker!
>>
>>16986523
If you go ahead and do that, you'll ruin your relationship forever -- everything you like about having a mother will be gone, and because you'll be ostracized by society, a loving/girlfriend/wife relationship won't be possible.
>>
>>16986523
Sorry I posted on /b/ before. But I can really use your advice.
>>
>>16986523
Hot senpai. Super hot.

Admit it though, it'd tarnish your relationship until the day you died.

No one will ever love you like your mother, but I don't think fucking her hard and long is the correct or sensible thing to do.

Try talking to older women.
>>
>>16986551
I did think about it before, but it's just something I want to take advantage of and share a connection with her.
>>
This I really just like my cartoons.

I doubt it will work sadly though OP.

You maybe could trick her into it, but confessing won't work I think. Subtle suggestions and when the time is right you may be able to do it but you must initiate.

Failure rate of this is maybe 80% but good luck I guess.

Curious how'd you end up wanting to fuck your mom? I couldn't fathom actually doing that my dick shrivels from the thought of my actual mom.
>>
MODS!! MOOOOOOODS!!!!!
>>
>>16986523
You do have a lot of other problems to take care of. Get friends and a life, then you'll probably stop wanting to fuck your mom.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.