[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be full blown 4chan autismo who is visually normal >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1457329049934.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
1457329049934.png
209 KB, 398x377
>be full blown 4chan autismo who is visually normal
>meet grill
>fall in oneitis naturally because autismo
>be super inept and inexperienced
>literally learned to kiss last week
>also be high test and irrational
>express all of my shotcomings and ineptitudes to her
>eventually she gets tired of me being clingy and weird and attached
>think i can fix this i can convince her i can get over things
>she now thinks im some kind of psycho whos going to kill her
>cut contact
This feels like one of those things that could only happen to a /robot/. Im so afraid im going to lose my job or go on trial for something that im never going to do and this will go full blown to kill a mockingbird and holy shit what do i do i have enough saved to leave the country i cant stop the panic attacks
>>
>>16986376
Fuck you dude, you're making us look bad.

What's your question at least?
>>
>>16986399
I dont know do i run away or do i prepare to get assfucked by life
>>
>>16986376
Pplease help
>>
>>16986376
>>16986376
bascially exact same thing happened to me with my high school oneitis. dont worry, that was the practice run, youll do better the next time around. you need to work on being more dominant, not acting vulnerable to women, consciously fixing the issues you had with her

what exactly did you say to her? the best thing to do is cut contact completely, she probably doesnt want to turn it into a big legal thing either
>>
>>16986376
>>16986617
expanding on this, for starters you need to stop saying things like ">be full blown 4chan autismo who is visually normal" and pretty much this whole post, where you talk bad about yourself. this board is a toxic environment and encourages that sort of shit.

it sounds like BS but if you consciously tell yourself "I'm a pretty normal guy, my problems aren't that bad, itll be alright" for long enough it will eventually be true. and vice versa
>>
>>16986412
I don't know what you said but it's unlikely she's going to do anything besides bitch to her friends about what a creep you are.
>>
I NEED A CONTINGENCY PLAN IF SHE DECIDES TO FUCK MY SHIT UP

SHE LITERALLY MANIPULATED ME INTO HOOKING UP WITH HER AND NOW HER TEXTS SUGGEST I RAPED OR AM GOING TO RAPE HER HELP
>>
>>16987126
>>16987126
Say something like this:

"Sorry, Anonette. Sorry for everything. I know I've hurt and disappointed you.
I'm going to go get professional help and turn my life around.
You don't have to respond to this. I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance, and apologize for screwing it up so badly. Goodbye."

Then actually go and fucking do it. Go see a psychiatrist and get your shit straightened out.

>>16986627
>if you consciously tell yourself "I'm a pretty normal guy, my problems aren't that bad, itll be alright" for long enough it will eventually be true
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. That's why professionals exist, they can tell the difference much better than we can over the internet.
>>
>>16986376
congrats! You did something outside of your comfort zone, and you're learning from it. Don't shy away from this experience, do it again, and again, and again, until you're the fucking boss!

believe it or not, this is a victory, a victory over yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.