[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people have unprotected sex without freaking out about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1445335961378.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
1445335961378.png
157 KB, 516x440
How do people have unprotected sex without freaking out about STDs and pregnancy? Even with birth control and pulling out, there's still that chance, isn't there? This is something that's been bothering me lately since my gf and I had a talk about how to up our sex life.

It's just jarring that we use condoms every time, yet I'll be with friends who will say that they never use one, or girls that will worry about being pregnant. Is there a responsible way to have unprotected sex, or are you just being a risky idiot by doing it, no matter what?
>>
I raw dog my girl, and I know I'm being stupid, so I switched to condoms. Most of these people think "I'm careful, I pull out so it won't happen to me" but that first pregnancy scare usually sets people straight
>>
File: 661-11.gif (613 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
661-11.gif
613 KB, 245x245
Oh yeah! You bet there's a chance!

Most of the girls in my hometown are all single moms cause they were too dumb to believe the pull out game existed.

At least you and your gf are smart and talk about that shit.

There's always a risk even with condoms but really, plan b or the pill will do the trick. Keep on keeping on OP
>>
My girl is on birth control so hard she doesn't have periods
>>
I found that lambskin condoms are really- REALLY fucking great and feel amazing. Normal trojans make sex take forever unless I haven't fapped in a while, but last time I had sex, I probably masturbated the day before and I still had problems lasting as long as I wanted to. If you still use condoms, definitely give those a shot. They're a little more expensive, like $30 for a box of 10, but so worth it.
>>
You don't worry about it by being in a long-term, committed relationship with someone you trust and by being secure financially.
>>
>>16986414
Lambskin condoms won't let sperm through but they don't do shit against viruses

Better be sure you're both clean before you continue on with those, friendo
>>
>>16986396
She might be preggers, how will you ever know
>>
>>16986497
I use them with my gf. If I were to catch something, that means I have another problem other than a STD.
>>
>>16986502
If she was it would almost be time for the baby to pop out
>>
>>16986393
Kek

>>16986372

Well yeah even with all this "protection" you still have chances of fucking up and having to either kill or raise someone like shit

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with people

Just fucking wait until you can care for a possible baby or until marriage to have sex

Or at least only do Oral or something.

What is so fucking hard to understand about that?
God dam it people are fucking retarded now that this whole "left" movement has started.
>>
>>16986372
Get the girl to take the pills.
Also, having sex when they are on their period. Best chance to cum inside as much as you fricking want.
And about STD's, I don't have sex with people I don't trust and most STD's are easy to spot. Which is a positive thing if you go for oral as your first move.
>>
>>16986372
50+ partners. I've used a condom with a girl in a safe and complete way exactly.... once. No STDs, ever.
>You can almost always tell who has STDs
You have to do two things - watch their behavior before hand, watch their facial expressions, and inspect their pussy and mouth. I'm serious.
>Behavior
Bringing up STDs and stuff usually makes people with STDs reveal themselves. Always have a "it's OK, you can tell me" type attitude. Encourage trust. Most herpes people will tell you straight up because most people have souls.

Even if they don't tell you, their reaction tells you most of what you need to know. Do they suddenly get fidgety? Do they do weird things like not let you drink after them? Do they have strange, unexplainable scars around their mouths or strange blemishes? Even if they're just zits, better safe than sorry for life. if there is ever any question, don't fuck. Plenty of women. You don't need this pussy.

Then, always, always, always ask directly. I don't care if you or SHE thinks it's offensive. I *always* ask point blank before I fuck, "Do you have anything that I should know about, i.e. STDs, are you on the pill, etc.?" It's a blunt question. Again, watch the behavior. You can tell if she's got STDs or feels weird just by how she reacts.
>INSPECT HER SHIT.
None of this sex with the lights off bullshit. If they try that, I tell them straight, "I want to see you, you're beautiful, I just want to stare at that pussy." I have got up and straight left when a woman has completely resisted me poking around/looking around down there. Not worth the risk.

The only thing these methods don't protect against are A) a symptomatic herpes, which is VERY, VERY hard to catch and B) genital warts on her cervix. Remember though, you asked her directly. if she told you no, she doesn't have it ... and she has a doctor's visit confirming she does... and she gives it to you... it's game over in court. You can sue for damages.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>16986604
>50+ partners.
>>
File: kisses boo.png (577 KB, 2592x2592) Image search: [Google]
kisses boo.png
577 KB, 2592x2592
>>16986625
>>
Having raw sex with strangers is fucking gross.
>>
>>16986372

generally speaking you use condoms, the girl uses birht control.

if you are NOT using a condom but she is using birth control there are a few rules you shoudl follow.
1) being that you are in more than just a casual relationship. you dont have to be committed but you should be close enough to know she is on the pill and seen it and know she doesnt fuck up
2) being that you shoudl have had some sort of discussion about what would happen if she got pregnant. birth control is hella good, but it can go wrong. you should have that talk.

STDs the rules vary, but it should be that no one else is cumming inside her at the very least.

im gay, so i dont worry about pregnancy. but we get aids which is kinda the sam ething. you are stuck with it your whole fucking life and it effects your dating nad sex and health.

but if you stay on PrEP you are safe.

the only STDS you really have to worry about is HIV (as a straight dude you arent really at risk but if you really want to be safe, get on PrEP) and herpes.

there is no way to protect against herpes. even condoms are only 50% successful because its the whole pubic region so just dry humping can give you it. you just gotta pray you arent the 1/5 people who get it, and if you are, you are one of the 4/5 who never ever show symptoms.
>>
File: bDdMCGF.png (652 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
bDdMCGF.png
652 KB, 780x520
>>16986698

BUT IT IS 2016 ANON!!!!!!
>>
Honestly OP, the best you can both do is make a doctor appointment, have them discuss the actual risks of STIs and STDs, how likely you are to get them, and what you can do if you do get them.

Then once you guys know that, have some back up plans and know what you're going to do if she ever does become pregnant, whether you guys are willing to abort or not (and if you aren't, then is it worth it to still do it?)

You can also go and ask for a full std/sti screening whenever you want, you just have to make an appointment and get a little blood drawn. I do it about every three months, or when I get a new partner-in an open relationship myself, so it's pretty important.
>>
>>16986504
you do realize men can show no signs of having it but still pass on HPV to a woman, which gives a woman cervical cancer?
>>
I've had several partners and always used a condom (One nighters tho). Women say that their pussy gets dry after a bit tho - so I want to go bareback, but who knows how many people these girls sleep with.

Anyways, I plan to go bareback with a person who I really trust, otherwise I'm going with a condom.

I'd like to ask about guys who bareback about how they feel about STD's.

There are some certain methods of birth control already, but the best form of STD prevention seems to be the condom? (please correct me if im wrong).

Anyways, so how do you feel about this?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.