[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf being deceptful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hi /adv/.

I'm in a bit of a pickle.
yesterday my gf opened snapchat to show me a mates story that was funny and when opening it opened up the "chat" part with someone called Brodyjay (I wont list full name). She quickly got out of it and went swiped left to the stories. Today I logged in on her snapchat to see if she is snapping this guy and noticed that the last person who snapped her was a week ago (her cousin). Strange... So I went through her friends, double clicked the guys name and it said "last snap received yesterday at 4:30pm". I was at work until 5 and she has obviously cleared the conversation so it doesnt appear.

Looking up this guy on Facebook and looking at a picture that says "post snapchat names below" she had posted her name there before we started dating and has also like a bunch of his stuff (prior to us dating).

Is this a bad sign or am i over thinking?
help...
>>
cuck'd
>>
>>16986013
if she did not cheat on you, she is quite interested in doing so

get out
>>
>deceptful
>>
Not saying it's impossible that he's her lover and fucks her regularly, but the more likely thing is that they've got a typical online sexual attention thing going on and had that since before you guys got together. I've got a few online female "friends" who I talk to about everyday life about 10% of the time and share dirty pics/videos or masturbate together over voice chat/phone call 90% of the time, some that I've been talking to for over two years but never met.

So yeah, my guess is that she shows off her body to him on snapchat and revels in the attention and ego boost she gets when she gets a snap back with him furiously jerking and cumming to the picture/video she sent him. That kind of stuff really ain't ok if you have a partner you're committed to though, so she's kind of a cheating ho, even if she never actually had anyone else's cock inside her since you guys got together.
>>
>>16986013
>she has obviously cleared the conversation so it doesnt appear
In snapchat, even text conversations automatically disappear. You can never look at old chat logs. Not saying she's not acting suspicious, just keep this in mind.
>>
>>16986130
No I mean that his name doesnt appear in the list, you can delete it.

How do I find out shes doing things? like I dont want to ask her in case she is doing something because she will deny it and be mroe careful when I want to catch her out?
>>
>>16986134
>How do I find out shes doing things? like I dont want to ask her in case she is doing something because she will deny it and be mroe careful when I want to catch her out
You can't unless she leaves her phone and gets the snap from the asshat while you're around.

Don't
Ask
Her

She will be more careful, all women are like that in this behavior. You can confront him but it won't be pretty. Snapchat's purpose is to erase all evidence
>>
>>16986141
I might have to modify the files and have them auto save in another location as well. I guess thats a pro of being a developer ?
>>
>>16986134
The only two ways I know of are by talking to her or catching her red-handed.

If you decide to talk to her about it, don't even mention the snapchat thing. Be vague, and ask her if you can trust her, or if there's anything that she's hiding from you. Avoid anger and don't make it feel like an interrogation. If there is something going on, she'll likely lie, but if you just appear calm but concerned, her body language could tell you a lot. Anger will only cause her to be ultra-defensive. Not very conclusive, but it can work.

If you're still suspicious, I would just break up. There's no point in staying with someone you can't trust.
>>
>>16986148
Due to my living circumstances it would be necessary to catch her doing it.

Also I want to make sure that it is this guy, he has a gf and I would love to knock the fuckhead out if he actually is doing anything as I've had some... run ins with him in the past
>>
>>16986174
dude
just fucking ask what the fuck is her snapchat account up to
ask straight to her face that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.