[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: s7M3IPW.png (405 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
s7M3IPW.png
405 KB, 800x800
Girl posts an eccentric status that says "Sorry, the ghost that follows me around doesn't like it when I go on dates. " a day before our date. Then after the day she posts "you're so cute it hurts". Hasent contacted me since, is there something she doesn't understand?
>>
>>16985931
Red flags, buddy
>>
>>16985931
Red flag, abandon. She's crazy
>>
So basically this is all my fault huh?
>>
>>16985931
Hi Wilma.

The cause is unclear, but this girl doesn't seem to want to get to know you, or care that she's wasting your time.

I would move on. Perhaps eventually she'll be mature enough to be direct and honest, but for now that certainly isn't the case, and you deserve better.

Hope this helps.
>>
>16985946

Yeah I keep telling myself that. It doesn't help that she was a very shy individual in person in contrast to the effort she put in our texts. As long with being a homebody only child and self admitelly told me "I don't meet many people at all, I'm at home all day playing vidya".

I feel like a fucking idiot for falling for a girl who's so introverted but honestly that's why she attacts me so much, she's so shy. I'm so used to having girls be so extroverted with me, I went on a woman binge lately this past year having sexual activities with plenty of them. It feels souless tho..I don't get any emotional feeling out of it even though they were all hot asf. Sorry posters for being le emotional little whiner.
>>
Turn around and run, don;t walk.

Any indication of borderline/bi-polar and abandon ship. They will mind fuck you.
>>
>>16986095
Wow, are you fucking serious? I'm a bipolar girl and it sucks that people with mental illness are treated like this.
>>
>>16986101

Don't sweat it. I'm bipolar as well and have a great relationship. You'll find the right kind of person who can help support you while being resilient enough to not get "dragged down" like a little bitch.
>>
>>16986110
I doubt it. Always alone. Whatever though. Thank you.
>>
>>16985931
Nigga she is haunted, fucking thrown holy water on that bitch and run
>>
>>16985931
Dude, she's just awkward and probably doesn't know how to act on dates. If she's the type of girl that I think she is, she just didn't know what to say, and regrets posting those two things.
>>
>>16985931
She's being cryptic. Probably referring to a memory of an old boyfriend she might be struggling with her feelings about or someone who she's still in contact with.

I'd give it a few more shots and feel her out.
>>
I've tried calling her, she doesn't answer. I lurked on her tumblr and she posted a note saying "I don't know what you expect and I can't read you anymore. I hope tomorrow is better". Shits crazy man..just the fact thatd she put a lot of effort into our texts instead of the usual flirting that goes on in boy-girl texts made it seem so real. Prior to the date she even posted a status saying "watching anime, thinking of you. Because your the biggest weaboo." I introduced her to the term weaboo, and I even texted her once calling her a weaboo and she admittely Google translated in Japanese "I know you are".

I think IMA send her a last resort text tomorrow, light hearted and just simple and thanking her for the time we spent. I wanna move on its just so damn painful, never felt this way before for a woman.
>>
>>16986719
She's gonna give you excuses and may try to lead you on. It seems like she wants the attention, but doesn't want anything further. So, if there is any hesitation on her part about cutting ties with you, put the ball in her court and set up a time to go out right there. If she is at all flaky on this, just tell her to get back in contact when you when she's serious and walk away.
>>
>>16986752

Well if only I can get a damn hold of her, or you implying after the last resort? This girl definitely has some mental/emotional issues to be acting like this, most girls if they start ignoring you is because you fucked up or she's seeing her ex.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.