[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FWB like when I talk to her dirty while fucking her. >you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1456011008714.jpg (35 KB, 960x788) Image search: [Google]
1456011008714.jpg
35 KB, 960x788
FWB like when I talk to her dirty while fucking her.

>you're such a little whore
>take my cock you dirty slut

That's pretty much all I know how to say.what are some dirty degrading things to say when fucking?
>>
"You like that don't you, you dirty fucking slut? Yeah I bet you do after your daddy left you alone and miserable. Fucking slut, I bet you were sad and were left wondering if he left because of you."
>>
> i wanna take a fat shit on your chest and then make you eat it.
>>
I almost called her a cumdumpster but didn't want to reveal my powerl level
>>
File: 1413011005671.png (12 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1413011005671.png
12 KB, 468x425
>>16985845
I'm trying to imagine someone saying that to me during sex, because I can't stop laughing
>>
My personal favorite is telling her she's nothing but a fuckhole made for me to enjoy, and having her repeat it out loud. Love hearing girls saying things like that.
>>
>>16985910
This is a good one. Thank you
>>
>>16985842
Hi Leland.
As a kissless virgin, it's quite difficult to offer any useful advice.

I would try to point out specific features she has and call her slutty or nasty. Perhaps you could, depending on position, take deep exaggerated breaths of her hair or back and say that she smells like a needy slut.
Have her repeat degrading and objectifying phrases back to you and be rough if she 'refuses'. Have her beg.
Small actions like this to emphasise your dirty talk will go a long way.
>>
>>16985845
And add "That's why you're letting me and every other guy you meet treat you like a human toilet."
>>
>>16985937
>>>16985842 (OP)
>Hi Leland.
>As a kissless virgin, it's quite difficult to offer any useful advice.
>I would try to point out specific features she has and call her slutty or nasty. Perhaps you could, depending on position, take deep exaggerated breaths of her hair or back and say that she smells like a needy slut.
>Have her repeat degrading and objectifying phrases back to you and be rough if she 'refuses'. Have her beg.
>Small actions like this to emphasise your dirty talk will go a long way.

Please don't sniff her hair. Non kissless non Virgin here. Please don't, it won't end well.
>>
>>16986270
Hi Roger.
Thanks for commenting.
I'm at a complete loss as to why this would be faux pas. Would you mind elaborating?
Thanks in advance.
>>
Yeah, you love having my hot meat stuffed in your tight little taco, don't you?
>>
>>16986445
xD this one is funnier than it is sexy.
op stick to the personal fucktoy act
>>
Oh daddy, I've been such a bad bad girl... I need to be punished daddy... punish me daddy... punish me with your big hard weewee... yesssssss
>>
I'm going to fill your juicy wabbadook with so much cum you'll never be dry again. Now beg for it.
>>
ey gurlie
im gonna press my mouth to your ear and float my love muscle down your canals
when im done beating your drums, i'll scoop out your goop and shine your teeth with it
hands free
>>
Ride me like a valkyrie, baby... take me to Valhalla
>>
bbz
i will force feed you every veiny bump of my dick down to the hilt
then when I cum in your mouth ill gently angle my pubes up your nose so you blow my load when I blow my load
you're gonna clean me up and make the circle of like through your booger tubes
>>
>>16985842
First, work her up. Tell her to do the things her body naturally does:
>Spread your legs
>Show me your pussy. That's right, show it off to me.
When she moans that she wants something, lightly slap her (or slap her hard, w/e she likes) and tell her you don't care what she wants, don't speak again unless spoken to. When you start using your fingers on her:
>You don't deserve my cock all you get is my fingers
>Oh, you liiiiike my fingers, good, get fucking wet. Good girl.
I love using the phrase "good girl." Like a dog. Like a pet dog. When she starts moaning, cover her mouth.
>I don't want to hear that, shut your dirty fucking mouth.
Push your fingers into her mouth. Make her lick them clean. Make her lube them up. Basically just use her mouth like a lube hole. When she disobeys you and moans or asks for your dick, which she will if you're doing your job right, you can either slap her around or:
>You had better ask it better than that bitch. Show me how good little fucking toys ask nicely.
[she says whatever she says]. If you don't like it, choke her/slap her lightly or hard w/e she prefers and can handle, and tell her what you want.
>Whores say daddy.
Basically like that. I make them ask. I make them do what I want. Sometimes I just choke them for no reason and then when they're like WHHYYY DADDDY I tell them they don't deserve an answer, etc.

Always make them thank you for your cum.
>>
Blimey your private part is looking wuite inviting.
You minx you. I am going to penetrate you with the speed of a fox en-retreat.
Mind if I turn you over? Like the dog that you are. Bark love, bark.
Im arrivingggggggggggggggg UGHHH
>>
>>16986212
kek
>>
>>16986582
This is gold
>>
File: ThePetalsFallTwice.jpg (224 KB, 750x971) Image search: [Google]
ThePetalsFallTwice.jpg
224 KB, 750x971
>>16985846
gary, so stinky
>>
>>16985910
>>16986582
Some good advice here, I'd add that I like it when you say stuff relevant to her life too, like "I wonder if your friends (or whoever) know how much of a dirty slut you are"
>>
>>16986717
Yea like a dirty little secret
>>
>>16985842
Make HER talk dirty. Make her beg for everything.
>>
File: 3.jpg (107 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
107 KB, 613x533
>>16986510
>>
>>16986582
Reading this made me wet lol all this anon said plus some stuff I've experienced with my master:

>spank her in the ass ordering to stay quiet or you will punish her

>make her say "thanks for feeding me" when she swallows your cum

>make her clean your dick with her mouth after sex. Also, if you spill some cum i the floor for example ask her to clean it like a dog.

>try some games when you go out. Like, if she is wearing a dress when you go to a restaurant order her to take out her panties and give them to you under the table without anyone noticing.

Good luck OP!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.