[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was raped and want to talk about it with strangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 598x292
Ask me anything :(
>>
>ask me anything

literally troll or literally attention seeking

go fuck yourself
>>
Who did it?
>>
>>16985764
Babysitter. Mom paid some asshole high school guy to watch me when she was at work.
>>
go get raped again you disgusting bag of trash!
>>
>>16985768
Probably will. Somehow I'm incapable of a normal relationship and keep putting myself into bad situations. Kinda raping myself desu.
>>
How old were you?
Give us the story
>>
>>16985755
Hi Bryan.
How was your day?
>>
>>16985786
9-11ish. It happened over a a couple years after my parents got divorced. Story idk. It's hard talking about this stuff even anonymously to strangers.

He made me do things to him. And he did things to me. Sometimes I liked it and usually I didn't.
>>
>>16985755
What were you wearing and did you deserve it?
>>
If society didn't condemn this kind of behavior, do you think you would have enjoyed it?
>>
>>16985811
Back then I mostly wore jeans and like tshirts. I didn't deserve it but might now.

>>16985812
No. Not any more than I did.
>>
Are you sure it was really rape and not an April Fool's Day joke?
>>
>>16985822
I'm kinda hoping no one here believes me. Makes it easier to talk about. It's all a bad April Fool's joke, yes.
>>
Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? jw
>>
>>16985832
Never been diagnosed but I truthfully do meet many of the criteria.
>>
Will you be my gf?
>>
>>16985838
I have been Dxed. Always wondering about people with childhood trauma, especially people who go looking for trouble lol. I used to set up random hookups where strangers would take me to the middle of nowhere in their cars and hurt me, train of shitty abusive relationships, etc. So you said "raping myself" and had a sense of humor about it and my bpd alarm went off
>>
>>16985848
Yeah I find guys online to fuck me. Sometimes I'm not even attracted to them. They're always older than me. Sometimes twice my age.

It really is kinda like raping yourself.
>>
>>16985857
yeah, nothing like the grubby booze-smelling meathands of some 58-year-old you enlisted to unwittingly help you deal with your problems

"if he's doing shit i don't want and said i didn't want, but i put myself in a bad situation on purpose, is it rape?"
>>
>>16985870
well, if it's ask you anything:

what's your dad like?
what's your mom like?
what's your favorite singer or band?
do you like video games?
do you dissociate easily?
can you cook?
>>
I was molested as a kid, want to meet up and do some lewd shit?
>>
>>16985755
what are your dimensions (cup size, height, weight, etc.)?
>>
>>16985870
I'm not accusing anyone of rape, if that's what you're implying?

>>16985873
My parents are the best people ever. Will never say anything bad about them.

Maybe Cat Power. Video games are fun. I think maybe I do dissociate easily. I can cook.

>>16985879
Maybe.

>>16985880
Flat-chested. Like 130lbs 5'6"
>>
>>16985884
>Maybe.
I am a virgin but open minded to pretty much anything.
>>
>>16985887
Well hey if you were I'd suck your dick.
>>
>>16985888
Well if you are ever in Ireland look me up.
>>
>>16985793
The World Trade Center was also raped 9-11ish
>>
>>16985893
Sounds great.

>>16985901
You're fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 20160331210101.png (533 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
20160331210101.png
533 KB, 640x640
>>16985793
So Cecelia, did you never forget?
>>
>>16985904
Yeah it's not really funny actually. Not sure I want to talk about it anymore either.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>16985755

Do you blame yourself for what happened, for not being able to prevent or resist in some way?
Do you think this is something that defines who you are?
Have you ever sought real, professional help?
>>
>>16985912
I don't know if I blame myself. Maybe. My feelings about it are very conflicted.

I'm terrified that it defines who I am. Don't want to be affected by it.

I've sought help a lot but have never told anyone about what happened. It's something I literally cannot talk about with real people.
>>
>>16985918
>I'm terrified that it defines who I am. Don't want to be affected by it.
>
>I've sought help a lot but have never told anyone about what happened. It's something I literally cannot talk about with real people.
Yeah I know this feeling, I have never told anyone about it except my parents just after it happened.
Sometimes I wonder if I would be a different person if it did not happen.
I don't really care and feel like it has not affected me but sometimes I wonder and meeting him as an adult shook me to my core.
>>
>>16985918
>I don't know if I blame myself. Maybe. My feelings about it are very conflicted.
>I'm terrified that it defines who I am. Don't want to be affected by it.

That's what you need to internalize. It doesn't. What defines you are ALWAYS the decisions you make, and the actions you take. How you choose to deal with any given circumstance says more about you than what your circumstances actually are. And you can always change that.

>I've sought help a lot but have never told anyone about what happened. It's something I literally cannot talk about with real people.

This is something you need to do at some point. You need to find someone you trust to keep confidence--and if you can't talk to anyone you know, someone who's sworn by law to keep that confidence (like a therapist) is a great place to start.

If you're ever going to get over it, you need to confront it head on, realize that it was horrible, but not something that's significant in you life, and to move on from it.

My girlfriend is also a childhood victim (her father) and she's had to go through years of therapy for it. In some ways, she's pretty fragile, but in others, she's legitimately one of the strongest people I know.

Her history is not at all something that I see as something that defines her, and not at all something I ever even really notice or remember.

If you don't deal with it, it will never go away, and you will never let yourself move on.

Find someone to talk to, and keep holding on.

Life can be fucked up, but you don't have to let it fuck you up.
>>
>>16985793
>It's hard talking about this stuff even anonymously to strangers.
>Ask me anything

Fuck off, troll.
>>
How old are you? Do you ever have rape fantasies? Do you ever act them out?
>>
>>16985924
I'm sorry you've gone through that :(

>>16985948
Look I'm really not wanting to "face it" or anything. I already face it anyway. It happened and I'm admitting it here.

>>16985980
I'm 20s. Have rape fantasies a lot. Never act them out but would like to try someday.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.