[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do I get girls? Treat them like shit? Or like men? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
So how do I get girls? Treat them like shit? Or like men? The advice is contradictory.
>>
>>16985638
There is no magic advice. Depending on the girl, and what you're wanting said girl for, it will vary. I had an abusive father, so I don't do very well with people that try to treat me like shit or antagonize me. I just cut them off and move on. If I'm treated like I'm just one of the guys, that's great. But I don't do casual sex. I do have a few easy friends that seek validation, and they'll sleep with just about anything that gives them attention, no matter how you treat them.
>>
"like people" is generally the preferred method
>>
>>16985638
Hi Edith.

When approaching women you find physically attractive, it is important that you behave naturally but in a friendly and outgoing manner.

Doing so allows her to honestly gauge your personality and vice versa. This prevents you both from entering relationships with people who's company you may not enjoy.

You should be prepared to turn away women who you don't believe are agreeable, and vice versa, in spite of initial attraction. It is very fair to say that you will need to meet a relatively large number of women to find one that is compatible.

If none of this interests you and you just want to be physically gratified, consider learning 'game' theory.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>16985638
I've played off my good looks for most of my life, so I'm not sure if my advice is 100% accurate, but I'll try my best. First off, be confident, chicks dig confidence, it's weird but I'm like 99.99% sure that for some reason or another they enjoy being submissive. Second of all, understand how to flirt and how to have a conversation, they're two entirely different things. Tips on flirting, be sorta playful, but be the goof, be the one who gets their arm play punched, not the one who's play punching people, and the more she laughs the better. Also, don't overthink sealing the deal, when in doubt just go for it.
>>
Google Coach Corey Wayne. Watch and read his articles. Be enlightened.
>>
Speaking as someone who was a hopeless 21 year old virgin, read a bunch of self-improvement stuff and then got laid a bunch of times, I've got a few tips that come to mind.

You don't have to be arrogant and you don't have to be a bad-ass, but be confident. Regardless if you're a wrestler or a stamp collector, be completely comfortable with it and own up to it. I've had sex with girls who I've told I used to fap to hentai and only hentai for a few years, for real. If you don't behave like you think you're a weird pathetic creep, others won't think you are either.

You know how 8 year old guys treat girls? That's pretty much the way you're going for. Teasing them without being mean, acknowledging that they're different from boys and that makes you a little interested in them. Just a little though, your own adventure is mostly what's on your mind.. You enjoy yourself and whatever's going on in your life, whether that's 8 year old you planning to build a tree fort or 25 year old you planning to develop an iPhone app. If she digs it she can tag along, for fun. If she doesn't that's ok too, plenty of fish in the sea, and you're someone who would like to have a girl at his side, not someone who needs to have one.

Lastly, be clear with your intentions from the start. If your interest in her is sexual or romantic and not platonic, make sure she knows it. I've been in "the friend zone", and contrary to popular belief, she's not the one who puts you there, you are. If you're waiting around for months or even years without showing her you're interested in her as more than a friend, how the fuck would she know? Don't be scared to indicate that she's hot and you want to bang her. I've made online fuckbuddies opening lines like "So, you're really cute, and sleeping alone is boring. Wanna come over and hang out?". Works more often than you'd think, and if it doesn't, plenty of fish in the sea.

Part 1 of 2
>>
>>16986081
Hell, the first contact I had with the second girl I ever slept with literally went like this (yes, I was horny at the time, this is a little too forward)
>Me: *sends dick pic* Hey, you like what you see?
>Her: I don't want anything to do with your disgusting dick, go to hell.
Three hours later, mutual masturbation on skype. Two weeks later, fucking like bunnies irl. You never know what you miss unless you try.

Lastly, some basic confidence/dominance/assertiveness stuff that I feel has helped me a lot. Remember, being confident doesn't mean being an arrogant asshole, but yeah, it's a fine line.
1. Don't say sorry too often. Make sure you mean it when you do. If you're apologetic and pathetic and don't have the balls to ever disagree with a girl, her vagina is going to become dry as a desert in your presence and she's going to either turn you down hard or keep you around because the attention is nice, but you're never going to be manly or exciting in her eyes, ever.
2. Don't say "I want" or "Do you want...?" too often. You can usually just cut it out. "Hey, do you want to come with me to get some coffee sometime?" is bad, "Hey, let's get some coffee on friday" is good. If she's not cool with the time and date, give her another one, but don't ask her when's good for her. Be man enough to take the lead, if you're too scared to even potentially suggest a time that she's unavailable, how are you brave enough to ever do anything remotely gutsy?
3. If you feel that you're weak, pathetic and unexciting, which you might be, ignore that and behave like you're confident, happy and have a life that you're excited to be living. It'll feel fake but it'll rub off on the real you soon enough without you even noticing it.

Part 2 of 2
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.