[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf said she's been nauseous and having other pregnancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: stroke.jpg (21 KB, 384x271) Image search: [Google]
stroke.jpg
21 KB, 384x271
>gf said she's been nauseous and having other pregnancy signs
>she's going to take a pregnancy test when she gets off work
what the fuck do I do guys. I'm freaking out

I was honestly hoping this was a joke but it's not. How I deal
>>
Welcome to facing reality.

What you do is have a talk with your girlfriend (after the test comes back negative) about how to tactfully handle situations. She did not need to work you up like this before even taking a test.

Both of you could stand to learn something.
>>
>>16985555
I'm still in denial desu. I'm hoping its negative since I'm pretty careful but there's been a couple times where I was like damn that was a little too close
>>
>>16985546
Back when I was with my gf, the same situation happened. It turned out to be nothing. While you can always prepare for the worst, don't expect it unless it's completely certain.
>>
>>16985555
She shouldn't be honest with her boyfriend and tell him she's worried?
>>
>>16985546
Has she missed her period yet or is she going off an assumption that she could be pregnant? Because if she hasn't had a period yet it may or may not be too early for a test.
>>
>>16985562
It probably will be negative. People try fruitlessly for months, sometimes years even, to INTENTIONALLY have kids. Close or not, you were still taking precautions to avoid it.

But what you cannot be in denial about is that this is the potential consequence of an active sex life. It's not hypothetical anymore. Look we're all victim to the way of thinking that "it happens to others but not to me" right up until it actually happens to us. False alarm or not, this just happened to you. No more bullshit. This test could come back negative...and you could knock her up for real literally the next time you have sex. Get your head out of the sand.
>>
D N A T E S T
N
A
T
E
S
T
>>
>>16985546
Dude why would you have sex with a girl?
>>
>>16985572
Nope. The only thing that does is make two people panic with absolutely no constructive progress whatsoever.

She's an adult, relationship or not. She should keep her composure and work toward making the situation better rather than making it worse. Just because he has a responsibility for supporting her doesn't mean she lacks a responsibility toward him.

She should take the damn test and THEN talk to her boyfriend. She should learn how to handle scary things in a grown-up way. Children are the ones who run to others when shit hits the fan because they can't handle stuff or don't know how. She can, she knows, so she should.
>>
>>16985573
Smart. That hadn't crossed my mind to ask.
>>
When there's trouble, you call Captain Coathanger.
>>
>>16985576
Thanks I feel better
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.