[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I really need your help. My roommate is a mega stoner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1455586851176.jpg (114 KB, 700x813) Image search: [Google]
1455586851176.jpg
114 KB, 700x813
Hey /adv/ I really need your help. My roommate is a mega stoner which I'm cool with I smoke once in a while. He has been a huge dick lately. One day I see a huge Ray of light as he was meddling with something in his room. I go check it out there text day and this huge zipper container with marijuana sprouts is in there. He is using heat lamps that run all day. I don't like this because the power bill will skyrocket and it's a fire hazard. If a small fire happens and fire fighters come I'm liable with him. The part I hate the most is he never told me. How do I bring this up to him. If I do he will know that I went in his room!
>>
"I'm not going to get pounded in the ass by some prison nigga because you're running a grow op. You have one hour to get this shit out of here before I physically walk the landlord into this place myself. This is beyond fucked."
>>
>>16985547
/thread
>>
>>16985547
I have to live with him next year :/
>>
>>16985567
And unless you learn how to stand up to him putting your criminal record in jeopardy, he's going to keep risking it for the entire next year too.
>>
>>16985532

Yo. Are you going to cover the extra $40-300+ in electric bills? Because fuck that. I'm not going to pay extra cash so I can come home to find all my shit burned in a fire because you wanted to grow some pot. Quit that shit.
>>
He's going to mess with my stuff he will spit in my food
>>
>>16985633
Move out
>>
This is one of those times you should stand up for yourself and you will regret it in the future if you don't take a stand. Doesn't mean be a dick right off the bat, but be firm.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.