[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ where do you get your hair cut done at? I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2014-12-26-19-49-15.png (564 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-26-19-49-15.png
564 KB, 720x1280
Hey /adv/ where do you get your hair cut done at? I'm a guy and don't want a shitty great clips hair cut but I'm kinda self conscience about going to a salon to get a hair cut. Is it stupid for a guy to go to a salon for a nice hair cut.
>>
Great Clips. It's perfectly fine as long as you don't ask for a complicated style. Buzz the sides, trim the top and blend. Simple styles look great as long as you take care of your hair and clean up the edges regularly..

On the other hand there's absolutely nothing wrong with going to a salon either.
>>
>tfw Vietnamese
>tfw my aunts own hair salons

I've never paid for a haircut in my life and it always looks great.
>>
>>16985505
I don't know, I've had bad experiences with great clips. Do you think it's worth the money to go to a salon?
>>
>>16985515
You don't have to go to very expensive ones. If you consistently get horrible cuts at chain shops then it's worth spending at least a bit more at a small local place.
>>
>>16985515
Salons are still fairly cheap for men, they just charge a fortune for women because they're more than likely to bitch and complain, so they hide behind saying its due to hair lengths.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.